Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #14 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly C.
Riverside , CA
There’s nothing bad I can say I love
This product , fresh minty
And it’s strong , I really enjoy using it
It can burn but you’ll get use to it
Jerri R.
Brodhead, KY
The only mouth wash we use at my house! Has that wonderful minty fresh taste. It also makes your mouth feel amazing and tingle with cleanness!
Shar E.
Palmdale, CA
Nice product but with so many other mouth washes without alcohol I'm pretty turned off by this one, does it have to sting for it to working
Krystal S.
Key West
Once we started using this we never went back. We love it, it's always in stock at my local store and they have sales often. Two thumbs up
Rebecca C.
I love mouthwash, and the tingly clean feeling associated with it. I don’t have any strong pros or cons with it, I buy whatever is on sale.
Shelly R.
Savannah, GA
It isn't too strong, where it almost feels hot in your mouth. It is nice and minty. It keeps my breath fresh for a longer period of time.
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
leaves your mouth fresh and your breath fresh for a long time.walmart cvs dollar general. wont buy anyother brand. yes it did very well.
Cally M.
Lincoln
My mouth is so fresh and minty with this mouthwash. It lasts so long, and it really has been an amazing addition to my oral care routine.
Joaquin G.
I love the flavor and the effect of this mouthwash. It meet my expectations and I like using this a lot. I recommend buying this product
Lindsey G.
Can definitely feel it cleaning with the burn, tastes great. I use it every single morning and my mouth feels fresh fir the whole day.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?