Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyndsey S.
I grew up using Scope because my dad used Scope, but it’s not my favorite. I’ve switched to Crest because the flavor’s not as strong. I will say, my dad uses chewing tobacco and to date hasn’t had any major oral health problems, so maybe there is something to Scope mouthwash.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
It’s a good size and the mouth wash doesn’t leave an unpleasant taste. I love the packaging as well and it’s just great. I love it. I use it everyday in the morning and before I go to bed. I do recommend this because it does what it claims and it is also affordable.
Drea L.
I like scope, i often use it because it really leaves you with a clean feeling and didn’t give me a nasty aftertaste. I like this flavor the best and i really feel like it genuinely rinses all the stuff off of your teeth.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I like the flavor of this mouthwash and it’s affordable. I was a repeat customer but I just switched to another brand just to try something new out. I was satisfied with this mouthwash so I will buy it again.
Chaney B.
Royalton
We buy this weekly in my household. We’ve tried other flavors, but this one doesn’t “burn” our mouths as bad. (We have very sensitive mouths). The price is reasonable since we buy in such a big bottle.
sue s.
I have been using this product for 4 years now. And i find this mouthwash to be one of the best washes I have used!. I used it every morning after I brush my teeth before leaving for work and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean up until I go for my lunch break. I pour a small amount into a travel size bottle. So good.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
I like that this mouthwash doesn’t have a wintergreen flavor and tastes the same as my tooth paste and I like that it contains alcohol. I just don’t feel like the mouthwash without alcohol gets your mouth clean.
Scope it the go to amazing mouthwash. I am a couponer and this line is my go to. Amazing price and refreshing I even use it in my foot baths I take it is that refreshing.
Monica G.
Denver
 I like this product I first tried it from a sample from the dentist it was really well you can also find some really good deals on there when you find the sales and they always have coupons for it as well especially at the dentist of nowhere out I would recommend it
Jenny K.
Wake Forest
Purchased at: Target
Honestly, I don't really know what this mouthwash is supposed to do. It's really refreshing and minty, but every time I spit it out there are these green strips stuck in my teeth so I have to rinse with water, which deflates the purpose of mouthwash.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?