Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #14 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
𝒩𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓁𝒾 𝒮.
Belton, TX
It’s a good size and the mouth wash doesn’t leave an unpleasant taste. I love the packaging as well and it’s just great. I love it. I use it everyday in the morning and before I go to bed. I do recommend this because it does what it claims and it is also affordable.
Deanna T.
glenolden
It’s okay but it burns so bad! I use it day and night after brushing. I just needed a mouthwash so I bough them in bulk, yea not doing that. There is a brand at my dentist which does t burn, getting it as soon as I run out!
Drea L.
I like scope, i often use it because it really leaves you with a clean feeling and didn’t give me a nasty aftertaste. I like this flavor the best and i really feel like it genuinely rinses all the stuff off of your teeth.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I like the flavor of this mouthwash and it’s affordable. I was a repeat customer but I just switched to another brand just to try something new out. I was satisfied with this mouthwash so I will buy it again.
Andrea R.
Hobbs, NM
Most mouth washes leave a gross after taste that’s not actually minty at all. But this one does what it’s supposed to with minimum burn after rinsing! Safe to use. Lots of product. Great taste options
Scope it the go to amazing mouthwash. I am a couponer and this line is my go to. Amazing price and refreshing I even use it in my foot baths I take it is that refreshing.
Maya R.
Ithaca, NY
My orthodontist recommended scope to me when I first got my braces many years ago and I’ve used it ever since. It makes me feel so fresh and has really seemed to help keep my teeth strong. The mint isn’t too strong when swishing but the scent lasts all day, or until eating, which is great.
Alisha C.
[product:crest-scope-classic-mouthwash-original-formula,-36-ml]
This is a great mouthwash. Amazing taste! Does mouthwash really does his job making your teeth tongue and everything else fresh and amazing. I would recommend this mouthwash to anybody.
Sarah E.
Fairmont
This is by far my favorite mouthwash. My local CVS always has a promotional sale on it but I would pay full price for it as well. There is nothing real special about it but it’s not too harsh yet my breath feels fresh for hours after using.
Jennifer H.
St. Louis
Perhaps my favorite mouthwash of the three I've used(brands) it's jarsh enough to clean without hurting or irritating cuts inside the mouth. The taste was ok. The green was better than blue.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?