Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Bobbi P.Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Ashley K.

BY SCOPE #81 in Mouthwash

1 Fresh Breath Brand Among Non-Drug Mouthwashes* Long Lasting Mint Flavor 1 Helps Breath Feel Fresh up to 5x Longer Than Brushing Alone 4 Helps Kill Millions of Bad Breath Germs 3 Helps Get at the Source of Bad Breath Helps keep breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a mouthwash that promotes a longer lasting fresh breath feeling. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to help kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5x longer vs. brushing alone. Breathe easy with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes. see more...

Kourtney K.
tucson
I haven’t used this since I was a kid but I remember not loving it
It was alright
It did leave a tinge of color on my teeth which I did not like
Not a repeat buyer
Not the best of products
Not repurchasing
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Great mouthwash I use daily, twice a day! I have noticed my mouth feels cleaner over all and my gums look beautiful and healthy after using this product. It’s affordable as well when compared to other brands!
Giselle O.
Social Circle
Not bad but didn’t last as long as everyone says it does. I loved the flavor however, but I was looking for something that would last longer and to me it seemed like it lasted maybe 30 minutes.
Brandy w.
My husband and I use this mouthwash and it works very well. It doesn’t burn when you use it but still has enough punch to it to know it’s cleaning your teeth and keeping your breath fresh
evelyn b.
Newark
I used this product and I really liked it, it really lasts for a long time .it didn't cost that much either. I will be buying the product again and I bought it at a rite aid
Chelsea P.
This wash is great mouthwash because I have braces- it gives a clean feel and doesn’t linger on my brackets or rubber bands. I use it after I brush morning and night, and if I’m home I use it after lunch. I love using it because the clean feeling does not burn!
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
I love this mouthwash. It works really well for freshening your breath. It leaves your mouth feeling tingly clean and cool. It doesn't burn or taste like rubbing alcohol. I use it 2x a day, sometimes more because I am a smoker.
Katelyn L.
Greer, SC
I love this mouthwash! My only issue is that I have a hard time getting this to actually last for a long time. My breath is fresh for an hour or two but towards the end of that time I get a really bad aftertaste.
S.K.Y M.
toms river
I always have a miniature on the go mouth wash to keep with me at all times just in case i eat something that has a foul smell and i dont have any other way to get rid of it, mouth wash works like a charm
Stephanie M.
Warwick, RI
I love this mouthwash! The minty flavor is great tasting without being too harsh. It leaves your mouth feeling extra clean and fresh. The price is relatively low as well, so I will definitely repurchase!