Scope Outlast Long Lasting Mint Flavor Mouthwash 1.25L Bottle uploaded by Abigail M.Scope Outlast Long Lasting Mint Flavor Mouthwash 1.25L Bottle uploaded by Lidia R.Scope Outlast Long Lasting Mint Flavor Mouthwash 1.25L Bottle uploaded by Lidia R.

BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It's like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5x longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. see more...

izabell C.
Odessa, TX
It leaves my mouth with a refreshing taste and always does the job. It can get really hot and burn if you have any cuts, not for young kids. I always buy this mouth wash
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

This mouthwash is good for the price leaves a feeling of freshness and cleanliness, I recommend it and would definitely buy it again Meets Expectations para mi deja una sensacion de limpieza me gusta como se siente, no pica como otros productos
Catherine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm tried a couple different flavors of the scope and this is one of your favorites.... Out lasting mint flavor mouthwash..... after brushing your teeth your left with a minty and amazing flavor.... Everyone should try this
Jennie O.
Perkins, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite mouthwashes. I seem to go back to this brand and flavor time and time again because of the freshness it provides and the taste. It's not an overwhelming mint flavor but just enough to make your mouth feel clean and ready for the day!!
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite brand of mouthwash. It doesn't burn compared to others and it gives you a fresh clean feeling. I like to use it after I brush my teeth or to have my mouth feel clean.
Ryanna M.
Irving, TX
This is my favorite mouth wash of all time!! I like it because it actually is long lasting. It also has a really wrong mint flavor it keeps your breath smelling fresh for a long time.
Jenn R.
Bokeelia, FL
It makes my mouth feel clean and refreshed. I know when it tingles that it's killing all the nasty germs. It is pretty strong at first but it works great! Lasts longer than the others
Meghan E.
This mouthwash was one of the few that actually keeps your breath fresh for awhile! You don't have to worry about feeling like you're breathing some ugly breath into anyone's face when you use this! I definitely recommend it.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
Beth B.
N Lauderdale, FL
I love the taste of scope mouthwash. It tastes the best and leaves me with fresh breath almost all day. When I use this mouthwash I don't feel the burn like when I use listerine.
Esperanza S.
Charlotte, NC
Is the taste really strong?