Scope Original Mouthwash

by Scope

#20 in Mouthwash

Scope Original Mouthwash: Kills germs that cause malodor. Leaves a clean, minty fresh breath. 250 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scope Original Mouthwash!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica M.
Gadsden, AL
Mine and my husbands favorite mouthwash! Love it! We use it everyday! Best one out there! Wouldn't purchase another brand!
Stefo S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this mouthwash for as long as I can remember. I remember my dad buying this brand when I was little. It leaves you with a fresh and clean breath. I love the minty flavor. I go back and forth with this brand and LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ARCTIC MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash. Its really good. Recommended❤❤
Tiana M.
Yuba City, CA
They have it in travel size so you can put in your purse in case you need to freshen your breath it tastes great
Jane L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Scope is a great brand, Original Mouthwash is another good product. Mouthwash keeps your breath fresh and clean. I prefer Listerine. But I still like Scope as well. I use both. Listernine has more tingling feeling. So I think it works alot better.  Scope Mouthwash Original Mint
Jennifer A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Scope is just okay for me. I don't like the after taste, and other than a brief breath freshening, it doesn't contain any ingredients that provide actual oral health benefits. I prefer a product that contains agents to fight bacteria and plaque, as well as fluoride.
Shaymaa E.
Gibsonton, FL
I switch up my mouthwash to try different ones. This one has a good flavor and leaves your mouth feeling clean.
Christie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Scope is my personal favorite. It makes my teeth & mouth feel the cleanest & doesn’t have an overbearing alcohol taste.
Stephanie B.
Gainesville, GA
Siento que este producto es una copia de Listerine. Lo usaba muchas veces al día, pero no fue suficiente. Cambiaría su menta que fuera más fuerte o duradera. Creo que eso es su contra. No estoy satisfecha con el producto y no lo recomiendo, mejor otros.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,135 reviews
Scope is one of the first mouthwashes I used. Very effective. You can use throughout the day and keeps your breath fresh. I definitely carry a small one just in case. Definitely an original.
Judy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was growing up my family always used this mouthwash I remember liking the fact it wasn't so strong and it left my mouth feeling clean and really fresh my daddy still uses it so I would recommend it

Looking for your answer?