Scope Original Mint Mouthwash uploaded by Monica T.Scope Original Mint Mouthwash uploaded by Sarah P.
2 colors available

BY SCOPE #100 in Mouthwash

Scope Original Mint Mouthwash, 1L: Original mint flavor Antibacterial see more...

Christine V.
Christine V.
Scope gets the job done as far as freshening your breath and making your mouth just feel cleaner than solely brushing your teeth. I would still recommend going with Listerine if you have a cold sore or other issues going on as an antiseptic over Scope. I personally use Scope most often when traveling as their travel size is the most readily available. Buy at Wal-Mart for the best in store deal.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Scope is a good mouthwash, but with my experience it's just average. There's nothing very special about it, and it doesn't keep my breath fresh all day long like other mouthwash brands would. It definitely gets he job done though! This is something I'd buy for travel or as a spare bottle. I haven't bought again, I've stuck to my favorites.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how fresh and clean my teeth and breath were after using this mouth wash. The cost was also easy on my budget, and equally helpful with sensitive teeth. I highly recommend using this mouthwash as it didn't burn or agitate my mouth as many others have done in the past!
Mariel V.
Mariel V.
Daytona Beach, FL
Original mint is my favorite flavor out of all. It's not anything crazy and doesn't burn the inside of my mouth. I use it every other night. I'm a repeat user and I like to switch out my mouthwashes every so often, so my mouth doesn't get used to it. Sounds weird, but works
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
This mouthwash is okay. I don't like it as well as others. It's kind of less effective. So I haven't bought it again. I bought it at my local Kmart. I used it for a week then I haven't bought it again but if your just needing some cheap mouthwash them you can go with this.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This has been a family staple and in the homes of family members as far back as I can remember! A big Pro of Scope is its great taste! it is easy to gargle with. I purchased mine at Walmart but this can be purchased at many many stores! I would recommend it to others.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Los Angeles, CA
A good mouthwash to have but not necessarily my go to mouthwash product. I usually use Listerine or Crest Whitening 3D mouthwash. I think it all comes down to a preference thing. So I would use it if it's there but I wouldn't go out of the way looking for it
cynthia c.
cynthia c.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a pretty good mouthwash. that taste is not too overwhelming. the product is also pretty cheep compared to others like it, when they do the same exact thing. i recommend buying this over other brands because it works and is the same amount of money
kelley t.
kelley t.
Works just like any other mouthwash in my opinion. Leaves me feeling fresh in my mouth and stings a little bit too but thats okay because most mouth washes do. The good thing is that they get the job done. It freshens my breath and I would recommend.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Prefer Listerine. I'm so tired of these 75 words for a review. It's just some mouthwash. Especially since I don't use it anymore. Plus Influenster keeps sending me crap boxes. I'm only writing this because I'm bored and tired of seeing these snaps.