BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Rose G.
Love it dosent burn ar much as other brands does the job no complains! Also love the difference flavors they have
Kim G.
Lubbock, TX
I usually get the big packs from Costco. I'm not picky about mouth wash. They all seem to do the job just fine
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I like this more than Colgate mouth wash it seems like it really gets the job done and I love the flavor of it
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
This scope mouthwash is my husbands favorite! The flavor isn't to strong, and leaves your mouth smelling fresh.
Cindy V.
Natalia, TX
We use Scope all the time...I even have a travel size one in my purse... Scope has always been my preference..
Milagro M.
Hobart, IN
Makes your breath fell super fresh and clean. leaves you smelling wonderful all day. really kills those germs
Mimi A.
I absolutely love yhis product. I use this afy3r I flush and brush my teeth it gives me that fresh feeling .
Debra S.
Round Rock, TX
My husband just loves the spearmint Scope. He brushes his teeth in the morning but depends on Scope at night.
Viridiana A.
Leaves your mouth so fresh ND smelling good I've been using this for years now not only me my family love it
Leigh S.
Thomaston, AL
Refreshing, bad breath be gone!! My morning wake me up. I've used it for years. Part of my morning routine.