Scope Mouthwash (pack Of 48)

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Elsa R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product I have used it for years and it has kept my oral health on point. I really recommend this product
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
This is amazing and awesome! Scope does the job well and definitely helps your mouth feel great and look great too
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Scope mouthwash makes my mouth feel mentally and fresh I use it after I brush my teeth in the morning and at night
Kenesha L.
San Diego, CA
Leaves my mouth feeling fresh! I must use this after each time i brush my teeth. Essential part of my oral routine.
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
I like the taste of it and its so refreshing. Doesnt leave that alcohol taste or a strong tadte like listerine does
Katie R.
Blacksburg, VA
Not one of my favorites, but does serve the purpose it was set out for. I dont like the aftertaste or burn this has
Haley R.
Durand, MI
This is great mouth wash, it smells good and leaves my mouth feeling fresh. I always get it when i go to the store.
Josue G.
Arlington, TX
Scope is pretty good but I would say at crest and Listerine are definitely better and go for those instead of this
Melissa P.
Leaves your mouth feeling fresh... Floss brush then rinse and Walah!! :) I get mine at Wal-Mart and really cheap
Lynn W.
Loves Park, IL
Love the cool taste in my mouth. Makes my gums stand to attention. I like to buy the mint flavor for my husband.