Scope Mouthwash (pack Of 48)

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Victoria H.
Elyria, OH
Makes your breath feel super minty! Last longer than any other mouth wash that I have used before, by far one of my favorites!
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
This cleans all the bacteria you missed from brushing your teeth the first time, and it helps keep your breathe smelling good
Fryda A.
Yonkers, NY
Love how minty it is! Very fresh taste and also great taste afterwards! I love it, it keeps my teeth so clean and white!
Tiffany W.
white lake
Strong without the burn of most mouthwash. Helps keep tarter under control. Leaves your breath fresh for several hours!!!
Deborah C.
Scranton, PA
I tried this product and really liked it left my breath smelling really clean and fresh I also liked the taste of it
Alison W.
Toledo, OH
I really like this mouthwash because it doesn't never burns my mouth. It feels fresh and doesn't taste overly minty.
Heather M.
Smyrna, TN
Love the flavor but the alcohol burn can be a bit much. The wintergreen minty flavor keeps my mouth fresh for hours!
Nikki O.
does t feel like it kills the germs it costs a lot of money and leave an after taste not a clean taste in your mouth
Elsa R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product I have used it for years and it has kept my oral health on point. I really recommend this product
Cindy T.
Super good, leaves my mouth fresh and feeling clean. Definitely should use to help prevent any periodontal diseases.