BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Daisy V.
Loved the minty refreshing smell and feel really felt clean and fresh I loved it somtimes it burned but it was my fault for rinsing so much lol
amanda h.
Cold Spring, KY
I haven't really tried any other mouthwash. I'm not sure why but this is the one that I get because it's one of my parents used to get for us
Ella F.
Scope Mouthwash was not as refreshing as Listerine, thus I was dissatisfied. It felt like a coating on my teeth rather than a teeth cleaner.
Jennifer M.
Parker, CO
I love scope. It leaves your mouth feeling refreshed, and very clean. It doesn't leave a weird foamy texture after likes other brands.
Chanler B.
Lansing, MI
One of my favorite mouth washes! It has a very fresh taste and stays fresh for quite a while! It is priced great and worth every penny!
Cecilia R.
Dodge City, KS
It feels really nice after you wash your teeth. It's extra minty and if your a minty freak you'll love how minty it makes your mouth
Ada N.
Bronx, NY
It leaves a great taste in my mouth , makes my mouth feel minty & fresh , I use it before I wash my mouth to help me with the taste

Keonna A.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Just work great. It is a healthy addition with flossing and brushing. I am not a dentist of any kind, just a normal at home mom.
Maria R.
Modesto , CA
i like this mouth wash because its economic and it leaves my mouth so fresh and my teeth so smooth my children also love it !!!!
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
I used this brand a couple of times. It works really good i just never use it. But i do recommend it if you love the brand scope.