BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Vianca B.
Port Hueneme, CA
This product leaves my mouth fresh and kills all the bateria and germs. I love using this product after I have floss and brush my teeth for better results.
Debie C.
We love this mouthwash. It feels fresh and it feels good after using it. It always give me the feeling of having a fresh breath. Makes my mouth feel clean.
Eva Y.
Chicago , IL
Helps keep my teeth white. The tasye is marvelous and the after smell is a ten plus.. that minty smell is the best. Always feel confident after each use.
Aerin M.
Watsonville, CA
Good for a quick rinse to get my mouth feeling fresh, but doesn't have the burn of listerine that really makes me feel like my mouth is getting cleaner.
Shamila M.
Ozone Park, NY
Very refreshing and leaves your breath smelling good and minty. It may sting just a little but nothing you can't handle. It's worth it for the results
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love how fresh my breathe smells after using Scope Mouthwash! This comes in variety sizes and even another flavor. I highly recommend this mouthwash!
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
This is a perfect product for when you finish eating or when you wake up in the morning it helps you go along with your day having fresh breath.
Teresa K.
Blackstone, VA
Love the way it makes my mouth feel fresh and clean!
I prefer the original mint flavor. It has always been one of my favorite go to mouth washes.
Berenise A.
i Love using this because my mouth feel feels so refreshing I really recommend it because it will leave a minty feel in your mouth which i great
Daisy V.
Loved the minty refreshing smell and feel really felt clean and fresh I loved it somtimes it burned but it was my fault for rinsing so much lol