BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Lupita O.
Mercedes, TX
It's not so bad, not too strong and not too weak , it's somewhere in between. I do recommend it because i personally do like it, not my top choice but it is on my top 3.
Melissa Y.
Alice, TX
I love scope!!! I have tried other brands but this is my favorite and my first choice. The flavors are amazing and my mouth feels extremely fresh a dnclesn after each use
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
I love scope anything. It always meets my expectations. The pros are, it leaves my mouth feeling great. I have been a repeated user for years. I will continue to use too. I use it two to three times a day. I would recommend this to anyone, and it is good for kids too.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This mouth wash is a reasonable price and has a pretty alright taste. I used it everyday for a few weeks along with my husband. I prefer Crest because it burns less. I purchased this at Walmart. Overall I was satisfied but the product could be better.
Amanda O.
Mobile, AL
Scope has always been my go to mouthwash. I always feel clean and fresh after I use it. It's germ killers are long lasting and my breath smells fresh for hours!
Bailee S.
Antelope, CA
Tastes good and works well. I keep a small one in my purse and in my car for moments where I really need it too. Makes your breath minty fresh! I like it a lot.
Kimberly C.
Marrero, LA
Scope is the BEST!!! I would recommend this Scope product to everyone. This to me is the BEST brand out there. Your breath feels fresh and clean with every use.
Bailey C.
New Egypt, NJ
I've always used Scope ever since I was a kid. It always leaves my breath minty fresh. I even have travel size ones that I take to work and rinse after lunch.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
this is one of my favorite brands mouthwash keeps your breath minty fresh I hide recommends anybody that's looking for a ran out wash to use this works wonders
Jade L.
Westerly, RI
I like this mouthwash with i prefer the ones that clean your teeth and taste minty if you prefer the mouthwash that isn't as spicy I would recommend this one