BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Scope Mouthwash (pack Of 48)

The idea is to be sincere, I felt my mouth fresher, but it gives much to be desired.I would also change the appearance, something that calls more attention, but the product has its pross as giving me a fresh breath, but it would be better if it is more effective
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
I had surgery on my mouth and the doctor told me to use this mouthwash. It was great and love using this mouthwash only and I buy it at Walmart . I can say it met my expectation for sure.
Lily R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Scope mouthwash! It really gives my breath a nice smell after brushing my teeth. It really makes my mouth feel super clean after brushing them in the morning, after meals, and before bed. I would highly recommend this product to everyone!
michelle c.
Denver, CO
Im really happy with this mouth wash i have sensitive mounth so this is perfect plus the smell after i use it last a long time i carry s trial size every where cause you never know
Sophia P.
This mouthwash is nice for anyone who just wants a good clean. I have purchased this multiple times because I believe that it is cleaning my teeth but also not damaging my teeth. Overall I am satisfied by the fact that it has made my teeth whiter.
Lacie K.
Love how I makes my teeth and mouth feel super fresh and clean. I have used it since I was a young child. Feels like it keeps my mouth clean all day. I use it to daily. I bought it at walmart and it doesn't cost all that much.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
This mouthwash was very harsh on my mouth. The alcohol in it was so strong it stung. I liked the freshness of it and the clean feeling it left, but I couldn't handle the burning. I had to switch to alcohol free!
Justin C.
Laurinburg, NC
Mouthwash of the century. It will clean your mouth like it has never been cleaned before. Cleans the teeth, cheeks, gums, and tongue. It will keep your mouth feeling fresh and your breath smelling nice.
Drema C.
Clayton, DE
love the taste of scope it makes my mouth smell fresh each day i use it also love to try out your free samples before i even buy any other products please and thank you i buy my mouth was from Walmarts
Thegirlreview s.
Scope is almost like a Listerine copy,It is a amazing product that works but is slightly cheaper than Listerine at my local Walgreens.It leaves a long-lasting feeling of fresh,minty breath.