BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
This brand is worth the money spent. It leaves your mouth smelling fresh and clean. I usually buy this product at Walmart or Target. I have been using this brand for years. I would recommend it to others.
Mayra F.
Glendale, AZ
A fresh breath is super important especially when your talking to teachers about your children and your children love to get in your face for a personal conversation. Scope Mouthwash (pack Of 48)
Adriana H.
East Los Angeles
This mouth wash it the one I use more often and it really leaves you with a refreshing feeling even though you start eating something could still feel the taste of the scope great product
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
I buy these travel size mouth washes for when my husband and I go on trips. It's the easiest thing to have these stocked up and ready to put be put in your bag when you are on the go. I love scope because there isn't a lot in this bottles so I can definitely use up every bit of it! I don't love the blue flavor, my favorite is the green which I believe is the spearmint!
Gina U.
Paris, IL
What can I say it's refreshing, but wow that alcohol can burn your mouth. It leaves your breath smelling fresh and kills the bacteria. The one thing is the inside of the mouth is so sensitive why would they could possibly cause irritation. It's a good product that is reasonably priced and as a mouthwash it does it's job.
Julianna K.
South Orange, NJ
I love this mouth wash! It has kept my mouth totally fresh for years now! I buy it at costco and target! I love it so much! I use it almost everyday! it is great! it totally met my expectations from when I first bought it! I would totally recommend it to others! it was worth the money! I will also buy it again!
Calin P.
Hayesville, NC
Can't go wrong when yo keep it basic. The original scope is a way to go. Scope is what I always buy for my mouthwash needs. I keeps my dragonbreath under control. I choose Scope because its flavor is the best. I feel so fresh when I use scope. I recommend this product.
Tori N.
There are so many types of mouthwash out there, but this one is my favorite! The taste isn't too strong, it leaves my mouth feeling squeaky clean, and it isn't expensive! Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great mouthwash!
kristine a.
Newark, NJ
Sometimes after I use this brand I tend to get stinky breath right after and that is so annoying. Days I am broke but need to use a mouth wash is the only time I buy this brand always sales and coupons for it .
Maytte G.
la puente, CA
I have been using scoops since I truly cared about my oral hygiene. Which was after the removal of my braces. I enjoy the product I always repurchase. The taste isn't bad and it gets the job done. Fresh breath!