BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Laura C.
Grove City, OH
I am not a fan of scope mouthwash. I don't feel like it leaves that super fresh feeling
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I've used this. I like it. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh all day. Really affordable
Becky H.
Sanford, MI
This product Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and is cost effective - not too expensive
Dalia F.
TheY all.taste the dame.to me.but they all.work the same but some burn more then others
Jenny P.
Florence, Al
Not to strong and leaves my mouth super fresh and kissable ! Spearmint is my fav!
Katlyn F.
Mebane, NC
So so so good. Smells great. I just need a little bottle for when we go places
Yovana R.
Este producto es genial deja un frescor en la boca y mata todos los gérmenes..
Gina K.
Chrisney, IN
I always use this mouthwash. Enjoy the long lasting taste it leaves in my mouth. Makes my mouth feel fresh and very clean.
Nina R.
Another really good brand also for mouthwash I have no complaints about this most loss Good Sense good taste those that purpose it's worth the money
Dulce M.
he provado el enjuegue bucal scope y la verdad es uno de los tantos que me gustan lo recomiendo porque te deja el aliento fresco