BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

leeannea s.
Mobile, AL
We love scope mouth wash great taste refrsshing and great prices and love the variety odf taste
Kimberly C.
Cleburne, TX
Love love love makes my breath smell so fresh and makes my mouth feel so clean and last awhile
Janet L.
Akron
Great teast not to strong use it
A lot but the same place I get all my products use everyday
linda b.
Lebanon, VA
I like the line of scope products my husband and I both use them they are very good products
cheri R.
Pocatello, ID
Cheri R It makes your mouth feel really fresh. I feel good about my breath. I use once a day
Chloe C.
North Branch , MI
Freshens up my mouth, and the flavor is strong and I see a whitening improvement. Very good.
Julissa P.
Hemet, CA
Besst mouth wash ever ! Makes ur mouth fel so fresshh & clean . makes your teeth mor wither
lana c.
Smithfield, VA
It makes my breath smell so very fresh and clean.Scope is the mouthwash my dentist trust.
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
I didn't feel that satisfied with the after taste. Price wise ok, but I've had better .
Salma S.
Schenectady, NY
Love how I can feel it cleaning my mouth after a long day. I use it every time I brush.