BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
Good for cleaning my mouth, it leaves it fresh and clean for the while day. Even when I ate onions
Natalee C.
Chillicothe, OH
Scoot is my mouthwash of choice. Beats crest mouth wash by 1000.. wouldn't use anything ever again!
Martha F.
Riverside, CA
Keeps my breathe feeling fresh much longer than anything else I've used! Would highly recommend it!
Cherish B.
Madisonville, KY
Great product only thing I use. Helps on plague, great taste and leaves me feeling clean. Cheap too
Katrina S.
Rialto, CA
Your teeth and breath feels so fresh make your breath smell good I would recommend it to a friend
Maria V.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product! Your breathe stays fresh throughout the day & you can feel it working! I love it.
Viviana P.
I love this mouthwash, I love that after feeling of freshness and it's long lasting, I love it!!!
mariam f.
Albany, GA
Leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I love and the just makes my breath smell so much better
Renee O.
West Covina, CA
Love the freshness it leaves and makes me feel freash longer. Makes my brushing routine complete.
Kimberly C.
Cleburne, TX
Love love love makes my breath smell so fresh and makes my mouth feel so clean and last awhile