BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Miranda Y.
Great product. Good to use. No longer my first option but it does work. I would use this on the go.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
Good for cleaning my mouth, it leaves it fresh and clean for the while day. Even when I ate onions
Lizbeth D.
Altus
Great flavor is really refreshing and its such an awesome feeling yo feel the burning in the mouth.
Denise F.
Browns Mills, NJ
Tastes and smells fantastic!!! I love how clean it makes my mouth feel :) such a great mouth wash.
Maria V.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product! Your breathe stays fresh throughout the day & you can feel it working! I love it.
Viviana P.
I love this mouthwash, I love that after feeling of freshness and it's long lasting, I love it!!!
Katrina S.
Rialto, CA
Your teeth and breath feels so fresh make your breath smell good I would recommend it to a friend
Renee O.
West Covina, CA
Love the freshness it leaves and makes me feel freash longer. Makes my brushing routine complete.
mariam f.
Albany, GA
Leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I love and the just makes my breath smell so much better
Cristina D.
Excelente producto, muy refrescante, fácil de transportar en sus pequeños tamaños de bolsillo.