BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
I like this mouthwash because it's not as strong as other. I record it, I'm a repeat user on this.
Gabby V.
Reedley
This product leaves your mouth clean for hours a day. I love the taste and the product all around.
Lizbeth D.
Altus
Great flavor is really refreshing and its such an awesome feeling yo feel the burning in the mouth.
Martha F.
Corona, CA
Keeps my breathe feeling fresh much longer than anything else I've used! Would highly recommend it!
Viviana P.
I love this mouthwash, I love that after feeling of freshness and it's long lasting, I love it!!!
Katrina S.
Rialto, CA
Your teeth and breath feels so fresh make your breath smell good I would recommend it to a friend
Maria V.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product! Your breathe stays fresh throughout the day & you can feel it working! I love it.
Mariam f.
Albany, GA
Leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I love and the just makes my breath smell so much better
Renee O.
West Covina, CA
Love the freshness it leaves and makes me feel freash longer. Makes my brushing routine complete.
Cristina D.
Excelente producto, muy refrescante, fácil de transportar en sus pequeños tamaños de bolsillo.