BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Patrice H.
Love, love, love scope mouth wash. Perfect to stop that bad morning breath you have in the mornings.
Sandra B.
Arlington
This is what my husband uses to rinse his mouth and he loves it and works well. I wouldn't change it
Denise F.
Browns Mills, NJ
Tastes and smells fantastic!!! I love how clean it makes my mouth feel :) such a great mouth wash.
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
Great taste, works on bad breath, fresh minty feel. I buy this one mostly and have been for years.
Miranda Y.
Great product. Good to use. No longer my first option but it does work. I would use this on the go.
Gabby V.
Reedley
This product leaves your mouth clean for hours a day. I love the taste and the product all around.
Brandi L.
Fountain, CO
Great rinse, teeth feel great, nice to.build up healthy teeth and mouth hygiene. Even love the burn
Kelly R.
Tampa, FL
I use to use it but I don't know i kind,of stop buying it for some reason it started testing wried
Lizbeth D.
Altus
Great flavor is really refreshing and its such an awesome feeling yo feel the burning in the mouth.
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
I like this mouthwash because it's not as strong as other. I record it, I'm a repeat user on this.