BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Claudia D.
Joshua, TX
My mouth did feel fresh. However it was a bit too overwhelmingly minty. Overall I would use it again.
Sandra B.
This is what my husband uses to rinse his mouth and he loves it and works well. I wouldn't change it
Miranda Y.
Great product. Good to use. No longer my first option but it does work. I would use this on the go.
Lizbeth D.
Altus
Great flavor is really refreshing and its such an awesome feeling yo feel the burning in the mouth.
Martha F.
Riverside, CA
Keeps my breathe feeling fresh much longer than anything else I've used! Would highly recommend it!
Gabby V.
Reedley
This product leaves your mouth clean for hours a day. I love the taste and the product all around.
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
I like this mouthwash because it's not as strong as other. I record it, I'm a repeat user on this.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
Good for cleaning my mouth, it leaves it fresh and clean for the while day. Even when I ate onions
Brandi L.
Fountain, CO
Great rinse, teeth feel great, nice to.build up healthy teeth and mouth hygiene. Even love the burn
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
Great taste, works on bad breath, fresh minty feel. I buy this one mostly and have been for years.