BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Leigh S.
Thomaston, AL
Refreshing, bad breath be gone!! My morning wake me up. I've used it for years. Part of my morning routine.
Kristie H.
Farmersville, CA
Minty fresh breathe. Clean teeth. Healthy gums. Morning breathe killer. Refreshing. Like drinking a rainboe
member-3f17a169a
This was good. Helped my breath stay nice & fresh. It's pretty cheap too. I wouldn't mind buying it again
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
Its a bit spicy or menthol. But either wise it does keep your breath nice and clean with no getms at all
Rosa C.
Its a regular mouth wash helps you feel a fresh mouth but dont last that long but its not a bad product
Jackie I.
The scope mouth wash keeps your mouth fresh and smelling good. I always buy this one or the green one.
shaniqua g.
It is okay, I have tried many and this is so far one of the good ones. However this is just not for me.
Patricia M.
El Paso, TX
This product taste great & left my mouth feeling fresh & clean. The price & quality were great also.
Brett S.
Auburn, NY
Great for the fresh as clean smelling breath this is a great product I love this before bed at night
Patrice H.
Love, love, love scope mouth wash. Perfect to stop that bad morning breath you have in the mornings.