BY SCOPE

* Germ killing * Leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh * Kills millions of bad breath germs * Cool tingle gets your breath clean * Use for the confidence to get closer * 1.49-oz. Bottles * Ideal for hospitality industry * 48 bottles to a case see more...

Mary C.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite scope. It doesn't make my mouth burn like others. I like the factor there isn't any alcohol in it also. I feel so much cleaner after using this, even the next morning. I try to use it a few times a week, my mouth can't handle mouth washes more then that.
Dennise R.
San Bernardino, CA
hate the burning but hey! it keeps my mouth clean and teeth pretty! lol definitely keep going back to it because sometimes the whitening ones just burn too much, i have never been able to use mouthwashes with alcohol. over all satisfied with this.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Scope leaves your breath month fresh. Just gargle after brushing your teeth. You can feel it killing germs! This multipack will last you a very long time! Probably about a year or more...
Sara S.
Ankeny , IA
Great product.  I love this blue flavor over the green, just personal preference.  I purchased at Target, and have previously used Listerine. I prefer Scope.  It just has a better flavor.  The price is comparable to other products, and I highly recommend others try it out.  You won't regret it!
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
This doesn't burn your mouth as bad as other mouthwashes can and it still does its job perfectly well! You can find this at any drug store! Good price and a great scent. I've bought this several times and recommend it for sure!
Daniella J.
Powder Springs, GA
I really enjoy this product and the qty. This product leaves my mouth feeling super fresh and clean . It is 100 % effective. i use it 4 times a week possibly more depending on the things i eat. I have used this product multiple times and i was extremely satisfied after all !
Nathalie C.
Morrow, GA
Great to use while traveling I love the clean feeling I get in my mouth after every use I am a repeat user of this product and I will continue using it. It always leaves the clean fresh feeling in my mouth and it works well
Lisa M.
Cedar Hill, TX
First of all I love mint and this product leaves my mouth feeling so clean and fresh with a very good smell and it really doesn't burn my mouth like most once do..
Karen B.
I can't really say anything bad about this mouthwash. It didn't have bad taste but it didn't provide that tingly feeling I've come to equate with a mouthwash. However if you don't like the burn this mouthwash may be for you!
Mayra F.
Glendale, AZ
A fresh breath is super important especially when your talking to teachers about your children and your children love to get in your face for a personal conversation. Scope Mouthwash (pack Of 48)