BY SCOPE MOUTHWASH

Fights cavities on teeth and roots. ADA Accepted - American Dental Association. Fights cavities on teeth and exposed roots. A highly vulnerable part of your permanent teeth as you age. This product contains no sugar, like all ADA accepted toothpastes. Fights cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat. Fluoristat is a trademark for a proven decay-preventive composition (Active Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride). Crest has been shown to be an effective decay-preventive dentifrice that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. Council on Scientific Affairs - American Dental Association. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't think this cleans as well as the pro health version but I am in Invisalign and I am not able to use whiteners. Still cleans well and keeps my teeth white and I've never had a cavity!!
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I use this toothpaste sometimes. The only thing I don't like about it is that the paste lingers. It sucks to have this dry on your lips.
emily n.
Louisville, KY
I've tried this a couple of times. It worked pretty well for me I guess but it's not my favorite
lydia g.
I'm not super picky about my toothpaste and this one is really nice. I also like the crest 3d white because that one actually whitens your teeth unlike some other brands say they do. Crest is a great brand