BY SCOPE

"Scope Kills Millions Of Bad Breath Germs. Its Cool Tingle Gets Your Breath Clean And Fresh. Use This Mouthwash For The Confidence To Get Closer. Var Wccpi = ""Prod1249"";" see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "After brushing, I feel it working at eliminating bad breath germs." in 1 review
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I like my mouth wash to be more on the mint side because it'll sometimes give me that stinging feeling, which I like because it makes me feel that it is working, but this doesn't do that. It still makes me breathe smell good, but it's just not exactly what I expected. This will be good for though who don't like that stinging feeling
Sarah G.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't feel like I need mouthwash, I just use it after drinking tea. I only need it as a rinse to prevent staining. I'm not sure that actually works, but using this product makes me feel like I'm doing something good for my mouth. It leaves my breath fresh and makes my mouth feel really clean.
Pamela A.
Clifton, NJ
I bought this mouthwash because it was on sale. It was an okay mouthwash. It had a pleasant enough flavor and it was an effective mouthwash but it was not any more special than a normal mouthwash. I would buy it again if it was on sale but I would not go out of my way to get it again.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
The orignal is the best I guess they say. It's your basic mouth wash. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and refershed. In my experince if you are looking for just a basic mouth wash this one is pretty much the same as all the rest. You can buy the cheaper once to do the same thing
Megan T.
Katy, TX
Been using this since really before I can remember. It's great. Doesn't burn my mouth nor does it leave a nasty after taste. Really not expensive and there are often coupons for it. I go back and forth between this and Up & Up (usually which ever is cheaper at the time).
Eleni P.
It's good for what it does: cleans my mouth from germs and leaves a very minty fresh taste. But it is a bit harsh for me. Burns my mouth after a couple of seconds and when I spit it out the burning sensation lasts for a couple of seconds. But other than that it's good.
Jillian S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is what we always used in our household when I was growing up but I prefer a rinse without alcohol. I feel like the only way to be able to rinse with this is to dilute it more than halfway with water, otherwise it would be my favorite because I love the flavor.
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA
I love this mouthwash! It leaves my breathe smelling clean and fresh for hours on end, even through some serious food smells. I am happy with the taste and overall production of this product. I would recommend it to anyone looking to smell and feel minty fresh!
Micki S.
Lena, MS
I haven't used this product in a long time, but I remember it working fine and the price was always good. usually purchased a local grocery store. price was good and worked good, great flavor. I would buy again, usually good price. and usually on sale.
Nora C.
I usually don't like this mint flavor of things, but with scope it's the best one. It has to be my second favorite. It's so refreshing and it does last long. It's not as strong as others which is better when my teeth may be a little extra sensitive.
Azhia A.
Lancaster, CA
How many of you have used this and if so how do you like it? i need a good throw in my purse breath spray and i was hoping this would work. someone let me know please
Danielle C.
Rougemont, NC
Does this work as well as Listerine?
Vainey C.
Mckinney, TX
How long does it keep your mouth minty fresh?
Holly N.