Scope Mouthwash 1.49 oz. Original Mint (Pack of 4) uploaded by Tonya R.

BY SCOPE

Scope kills millions of bad breath germs. Scope Mouth wash minty tingle gets your breath clean and fresh Use Scope for the confidence to get closer Feel the tingle Use Scope and have the confidence to get kissably close see more...

Buy on Amazon
Phylicia J.
Sumter, SC
It didn't give me the burning sensation that most mouthwashes give you. It's more on the smooth side if that makes any sense. It does make your mouth feel refreshed, but at the same time it's not as strong as I would like it. This wouldn't be my first choice, but I would buy it again if I didn't have access to any other mouthwash.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This mouthwash isn't as harsh! It leaves your breath extra fresh and my son can use this brand much easier and rinse longer than he can when using listerine. I recommend this being a good start for you get ones for sure!
Christy M.
Basehor, KS
We are big fans of the scope products, we like the original though. it is definetley our go to for mouthwash. it is not strong it doesn't hurt your teeth, its economical and will keep using it. we are repeat users. will buy again for sure, about once a month.
Ile S.
Philadelphia, PA
Leaves my mouth feeling minty and doesn't sting terribly. I think it keeps my mouth fresh for a long period of time as well. I think a pro is that my mouth doesn't look green and it highlights areas where you missed have missed plaque
Sadie K.
Farmington, AR
I love this mouthwash!! It always leaves a fresh mint after taste that gets rid of all the bad breath germs! I have used this product for 5 years and I am still cavity free!
Reyna A.
Visalia, CA
Refreshing mouth wash. I love that it takes away the bad breath for most the day. While other mouthwash products made me have bad breath hours later even if I hadn't eaten
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
I prefer the flavor of Scope over Listerine, however I feel it's not as effective. For this reason I prefer Listerine over all. Scope does do the trip in a bind. I use these travel size for when I go out of town or on vacation.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This mouthwash is much to sweet and leaves my teeth feeling unclean. I found no benifit from using this. It did remind me of my mother as this was her favorite brand.
Shaquella Q.
its ok i just dont like the after taste of it i used it maybe once i bout it at walgreens and after i used it i didnt use it a again i gave it to one of my relatives if they change the after taste effect then maybe i will buy some more in the near future but i give it 4 stars
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
We get Scope mouthwash samples from our dentist so that's really the only time we use it. We like it but we like our whitening mouthwash more. This stuff is still great and makes your mouth feel refreshed and minty. I'd probably buy it if I didn't like our whitening mouthwash so much.