Scope Long Lasting Mint Mouthwash - 33.8 oz uploaded by Monique C.Scope Long Lasting Mint Mouthwash - 33.8 oz uploaded by Sheila M.Scope Long Lasting Mint Mouthwash - 33.8 oz uploaded by angela g.

BY SCOPE #69 in Mouthwash

Scope long lasting mint mouthwash - 33.8 oz see more...

Christina S.
Really does seem to help strengthen teeth and freshen breath definitely recommend to friends and family some of the other mouthwash product don't seem to have the same flavor the same good flavor that scope does yes definitely recommend others
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Crest Scope Outlast Mouthwash Everyone know when you want mouthwash scope is one of the best!!! But I also like it because it's a multi use product. One of the things I like to use it for is a foot soak. After along hard day I come home and mix scope, water, vinegar, and salt. When you put your feet in it, it immediately eases the pain in my feet. So from head to toe this stuff works great!!!!
Alvaro J.
Sacramento, CA
This mouthwash does exactly what it is intended to do, however it does give you a burning sensation. I guess that's how you know it's working... The freshness lasts for an average time but that might be because of my permanent retainer. I would still recommend this product, it gets the job done and smells really good.
hannah R.
Lynn, IN
I really love this mouth wash! I used it for a few years before one day having to start using a different brand, as the store was out. I quickly found out that this mouthwash is a MUST HAVE. There isn't another that compares and makes my mouth feel as fresh and clean. The mint flavor really is long lasting and combats bad breath as well. 5/5!
Monique C.
Works so good ! I use this stuff twice a day and it keeps my mouth feeling so fresh! Found this at my local Walmart! Tastes really good and it's a really good price ! Definitely recommend you trying out this brand !
Megan C.
This mouthwash is the only one that I've used. It gives you a refreshing sensation when you spit it out but I wish the aftertaste would be more pleasant. It doesn't really last all that long because with in a few minutes the taste and smell is gone
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
As far as mouthwash goes, Scope does the job you need it to. It doesn't last long, as mouthwash is only supposed to have a temporary effect anyway. I wouldn't not actively purchase this again unless it was on sale as I'm not too sold on it.
Megan H.
This mouthwash is my absolute favorite. I use it every time I brush my teeth. I love that it doesn't have alcohol so it doesn't burn, no cons here. I bought it at Walmart for a pretty good price. I highly recommend this mouthwash!
Hokunani H.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love the refreshing taste of this mouthwash! I feel like it helps keep my breath extra minty fresh all day as well as get rid of any plaque that may build up throughout the day
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
I love this mouthwash and it shows the left behind buildup when you express (spit) the mouthwash from your mouth. It doesn't have that burning sensation that other mouthwashes have (Listerine) but it leaves your mouth feeling sleepy clean. I love it and the fresh taste that it has drives me batty in a good way.