BY SCOPE #93 in Mouthwash

brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
This product is perfect for those who are in a meeting or on a date that may feel their breath is not exactly on point...ive tried this product and you can get it just about anywhere like Walmart or walgreens,etc...this product leaves your breath smelling so good and fresh..i approve of this product and would buy it again and i recommend for anyone to at least try it once...
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
These are really great to carry in your backpack or purse when you are on the go and need your breath to smell fresh. They work great and really do make your breath fresh
Ashley T.
Good, strong, minty flavor for extra fresh breath!! Great for after eating an going back to work when you don't have time to brush, just put a drop in your mouth an go!
Christy W.
Richmond, TX
I don't like any of the fresh breath strips. The slimey feeling in my mouth once it dissolves is too much for me. I couldn't get past that to tell if it actually worked. Because I went to rinse my mouth out
Gwendolyn B.
LOYSVILLE, PA
Love the convenince of this product & I expected a after taste. Not at all worked for hours. Great to have on hand you never know when the person u meet might lead to a better job.
Kellie P.
Clinton twp, MI
These are great for in my purse. I will use this for a quick freshen up after i eat if i can't brush ehere im at. Definitely handy to have with you ehen your not home..
Brittany K.
This breaths mints come I handy while I'm at work after eating lunch and cannot brush my teeth. It feels like you've just used mouth wash it leaves your breath so refreshed. However it was a little strong to my liking and kind of left a burning feeling on my gums. So i may try another brand to see if they burn as well.
Russ J.
Philadelphia, PA
If there is anything to take with you on a road trip or vacation, it is this! The mouthwash to-go is perfect for keeping you fresh in the move. They are not as easy to find as some other products,but they are well worth the trouble. Very affordable and comes in handy on long days. Highly recommended.
Ruby P.
Sylmar, CA
an absolute life saver when you've eaten onions with your lunch or simply straight up forgot to brush your teeth that morning you were running late. The only downside is that it's small so you have to do that whole shuffling through your bag to find it-- and it runs out quick. But its not a bad buy!
ReShicka P.
I like these a lot. They are super convenient when you aren't at home and your sandwich just had one too many onions. Chewing gum okay but I get sick of gum really quickly and it only masks the smell. With the Scope fresh breath drops you can get fresh breath super quickly and do it discretely.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
I really enjoy this product. Makes your breath so fresh