Scope Dualblast Mouthwash Icy Mint Blast uploaded by Cortney S.

BY SCOPE

Scope® Dualblast™ Mouthwash Icy Mint Blast.
Blast away food odors like onion & garlic. see more...

Giovani M.
Giovani M.
I have several different kinds of mouthwash depending on my mood and my needs. I like ones with a higher alcohol content for that thorough rinse after finding a hair in my food. My slightly germaphobic self feels a little bit more calm after a few gargles with this blue concoction. It tastes ok as well. I do not use it every day but I don't mind to use it when I do have that need.

Also, this is important to me so maybe it is to someone else but I like mouthwashes that don't clash with my toothpaste. I alternate between Colgate Baking Soda & Peroxide and Tom's Mango Gel and this doesn't create an odd taste with either of those flavors. It pleases me.
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband and son swear by this mouthwash. They have said it leaves their mouths feeling fresh and clean much longer than others have. They were die hard Original Scope users until I accidentally grabbed the wrong one... This one...Now this is the one they put on the shopping list.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked the initial taste of this mouthwash but found it to be too harsh. It made my mouth hurt a bit because it was so strong. For people who like that intense clean feeling, this could be good but I felt it was a bit too overpowering and I couldn't gargle for very long with it.
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Another mouthwash with the weird flavors, I dunno who the hell they have testing these things out but this was not okay at all, plus it has the dreaded burning alcohol in it too. I mean, is it artificial sweeters or something? I don't know.. all i know is this was kinda gross.
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
New Alexandria, PA
My husband and I use different mouth washes. He uses this one, I use Listerine or Crest. I find that the brands I use leave a longer lasting fresh feeling, and I just feel cleaner using the other brands. My mother uses the Crest toothpaste with mouthwash and loves it, though.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
Aawww yes! The fresh blue as we call it in our house. It really gets your mouth clean, but doesn't give it that really harsh burn feeling. It is effective, makes your mouth fresh and clean and ready to take on the day. We do like the fresh blue. Hehe
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
Premium mouthwash that gives you just enough burn to make your mouth feel clean and minty. I use it when I need an extra burst of freshness after brushing my teeth. It gives you about 30 minutes of really fresh breath, more or less. Cute bottle too!
Kourtnay H.
Kourtnay H.
I like this brand of mouthwash but nothing beats listerine..it works but it has more of a sweet taste than a minty taste which I don't prefer ...I bought mine from Walgreens ..I would definitely recommend listerine to others over this brand
Heather M.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
This mouthwash is one that is super strong and super effective. It leaves your breath extremely fresh, but if you have sensitive teeth, or gums, or both, it may be too strong for you. I love this for when we eat very garlicky food dishes.
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
I do love this mouthwash, it's very refreshing & makes your mouth feel fresh most of the day. It's perfect to take with you traveling and a quick refresher in between meals. If you like that cold blast of freshness, then give this a try.