Scope DualBlast Mouthwash Fresh Mint Blast 750 mL

by Scope

Blast away bad breath for killer charm. Don?t let fear of bad breath stop you from enjoying that triple onion cheese steak. Scope DualBlast gives you the confidence to enjoy your favorite foods without the worry. Its unique technology blasts away up to 98% of bad breath germs* and strong food odors**. So go ahead, order extra garlic sauce for that pizza while on a date. You?ve got the tingly, fresh confidence of Scope DualBlast Mouthwash behind your breath. *in lab tests. **like garlic & onion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scope DualBlast Mouthwash Fresh Mint Blast 750 mL!
Reno, NV
This mouth wash has saved my life a few times. It really gets that stinky breath out of the way. And cleans out that bacteria like a dream.
Desoto, TX
I had this and they said you have to put all of it in your mouth but when u do it is super strong and it burns unless u mix it with water.
Nahunta, GA
This is my go to mouthwash! It has a great flavor and it also doesn't burn my mouth like all the others. It is also great for the price.
A decent mouthwash, I feel this is similar to some of the Crest ones I've tried. Leaves your teeth and mouth feeling cleansed and fresh.
I like this product. It does what it's says which is keeps your mouth clear.it feels great like tiny bubbles are cleaning your teeth.
It doesn't leave that bitter nasty aftertaste in ones mouth. Its clean and minty. And it works great with the crest scope toothpaste
Dolton, IL
Keeps my breath fresh, especially after eating onions and garlic. I also like that I can get a great deal on this brand with coupons.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works good, less harsh than other brands of mouthwash. Young adult friendly and affordable. Leaves mouth feeling veryinty fresh.
I love this mouthwash but my husband hates it so i go along with his. Thus leaves my mouth feling mi th fresh for long after use.
Chula Vista, CA
It is not too strong but it does the trick it doesn't burn your mouth and it keeps your mouth fresh longer than other products

Looking for your answer?