Scope DualBlast Mouthwash Fresh Mint Blast 750 mL

by Scope

Blast away bad breath for killer charm. Don?t let fear of bad breath stop you from enjoying that triple onion cheese steak. Scope DualBlast gives you the confidence to enjoy your favorite foods without the worry. Its unique technology blasts away up to 98% of bad breath germs* and strong food odors**. So go ahead, order extra garlic sauce for that pizza while on a date. You?ve got the tingly, fresh confidence of Scope DualBlast Mouthwash behind your breath. *in lab tests. **like garlic & onion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scope DualBlast Mouthwash Fresh Mint Blast 750 mL!
Canajoharie , NY
This is the only mouthwash that I remember ever using, I love it. It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean and I don't feel like there's anything better out there.
Brownsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great mouthwash! The mint flavor is amazing and not to strong. I use it once a day and as a dental assistant, recommend it to anyone! Very effective!! Try some today! Highly recommend!!!
Good product - Mint taste is very strong but tolerable. Always makes my mouth feel super fresh even if I don't have a chance to brush beforehand/am just running out of the house
Ogden, UT
I feel that Scope DualBlast mouthwash leaves me with fresh breath but the flavor lingers too long to enjoy a meal within a couple of hours of using it. I also prefer the antiseptic products on the market that will better tackle gingivitis, etc. I feel that this is replaceable with breath mints and gum.
Elkhart , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorites for long lasting freshness. When paired with the toothpaste with this in it the fresh feeling lasts pretty much all day. It does lose affect after you eat or drink but that's a given to me. But I would recommend this because it has a nice flavor and isn't too harsh.
Cincinnati, OH
I had a small bottle of this and was sad when it was gone. My mouth felt clean and refreshed when I used this and it didn't burn and sting. I would buy it again. I recommend you try it too! You can always find small travel sizes in Walmart so it doesn't hurt to give it a chance.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am not a current user of this product, but after using it I would likely purchase it again in the future. It's a good mouthwash and does exactly what it says. This is one I prefer using at night before bed as the flavor lasts a long time.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does the job, average mouthwash. Personally the Listerine type mouthwash gives me more for my money, I know there's absolutely no insecurities when I use those. WIth the scope, however, that super clean feeling is just average.
Seattle, WA
I like scope and it always makes my breath minty fresh. I just don't use it as much as listerine. It does what it needs to do and keeps my mouth healthy, I recommend trying it out! They sell it just about anywhere
Ogden, UT
This is a great mouthwash to use I am absolutely in love with it it's great to use right after a dentist or if you have any kind of sores in or around your mouth then great if you have a sensitive mouth works great

Looking for your answer?