Scope DualBlast Mouthwash Fresh Mint Blast 750 mL

by Scope

Blast away bad breath for killer charm. Don?t let fear of bad breath stop you from enjoying that triple onion cheese steak. Scope DualBlast gives you the confidence to enjoy your favorite foods without the worry. Its unique technology blasts away up to 98% of bad breath germs* and strong food odors**. So go ahead, order extra garlic sauce for that pizza while on a date. You?ve got the tingly, fresh confidence of Scope DualBlast Mouthwash behind your breath. *in lab tests. **like garlic & onion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scope DualBlast Mouthwash Fresh Mint Blast 750 mL!
Louisville, KY
Love this mouthwash when I want something really minty! It's powerful and refreshing.
Pretty good. Great price. Makes your mouth feel refreshing. A go to product for years
Troy, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every other time I buy. It is very refreshing and helps fight bad breath.
Rome, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hate this its weird i want my normal stuff i need the burn this is weird just weird
Woonsocket, RI
I love scope because it's just the right amount of strong and not too overpowering
This mouth wash is pretty good, leaves your mouth feeling fresh. I would buy again.
Mableton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very nice mouthwash I just prefer listerine but this would be my second choice tbh
Mansfield, TX
This tastes really good and it's minty fresh and makes your mouth feel really clean
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tastes good works well. I like it just fine. It's a mouthwash. It washes my mouth
Tulsa, OK