BY SCOPE

Blast away bad breath for killer charm. Don?t let fear of bad breath stop you from enjoying that triple onion cheese steak. Scope DualBlast gives you the confidence to enjoy your favorite foods without the worry. Its unique technology blasts away up to 98% of bad breath germs* and strong food odors**. So go ahead, order extra garlic sauce for that pizza while on a date. You?ve got the tingly, fresh confidence of Scope DualBlast Mouthwash behind your breath. *in lab tests. **like garlic & onion. see more...

Lena C.
Westwego, LA
Scope Dualblast mouthwash is my favorite mouthwash to make mouth feel fresh. It comes in small bottles for airplane trips too. Very affordable. Coupons are always in the newspaper or a sale at CVS for a good deal.
Hanna D.
Studio City, CA
This mouthwash is pretty good. It is just kinda like "normal" mouthwash. I think it works just fine, and it taste good in your mouth. I really like the mini's to keep in your bag either on the go or they are super good when you're traveling and need a more compact size.
Jailyn R.
Mebane, NC
I think this is the best mouth wash for a clean feeling about your mouth. yes it met my expectations because i like a minty mouth wash. i got mine from wal mart but they are at your local dollar general and dollar tree as well and along with drug stores they sell them as well.
Sierra Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Works well. Not very expensive. Will get again if we have a coupon. Store brand works just as well though. I think it did as it should. Use ur daily, twice a day. Would buy again if it's on sale or I have coupon
Iva G.
Love this minty fresh taste and as it's working you don't feel the burn but it cleanses your mouth really well. I have a great breath afterwords. Use it twice daily
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Party in my mouth !I've tried other brands of mouthwash, but Scope keeps me coming back every time. As a woman, I don't want the "morning dad" harsh mouthwash that you can smell across the room. I love that this provides a great refreshing burst of mint, without burning or blowing people away, and you can actually feel and see the effects of it working
Sage T.
Midland, MI
For some reason I love the look of this bottle paired with the Scope logo, with the emerald green mouthwash. Something about it really pulls me in-- so from a marketing standpoint, they got me. It leaves you with a minty-clean feeling and you can find this scope mouthwash in some toothpastes!
Julia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I like the different mint flavor of this but seems kind of weak. I can't tell if it's working my mouth is minty but still feels dirty.
kind of hard to find a smaller size for travel. i think i like Listerine better. good if you can't handle the strong mint flavor of others.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best mouthwash ever! I use this after I brush my teeth, several times per day. I usually buy it from Walmart or CVS. It tingles but doesn't burn like Listerine, so I can use it longer. It leaves a fresh aftertaste, and I would definitely recommend this over other products!
Kayleigh F.
I did not like the burning in my mouth when I used this mouthwash. The taste was great and it lasted a long time. I probably purchased it at Target or Walmart. I am a repeat user of this product. My family members use it as well. Overall, it is fine as a product.