BY SCOPE

Blast away bad breath for killer charm. Don?t let fear of bad breath stop you from enjoying that triple onion cheese steak. Scope DualBlast gives you the confidence to enjoy your favorite foods without the worry. Its unique technology blasts away up to 98% of bad breath germs* and strong food odors**. So go ahead, order extra garlic sauce for that pizza while on a date. You?ve got the tingly, fresh confidence of Scope DualBlast Mouthwash behind your breath. *in lab tests. **like garlic & onion. see more...

Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Party in my mouth !I've tried other brands of mouthwash, but Scope keeps me coming back every time. As a woman, I don't want the "morning dad" harsh mouthwash that you can smell across the room. I love that this provides a great refreshing burst of mint, without burning or blowing people away, and you can actually feel and see the effects of it working
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
I purchase the Scope DualBlast Mouthwash Fresh Mint in a travel size to fly. It was really not enough to make a fair decision about using it again. The taste is refreshing and it seems to work well. I should probably try it in a larger size over a longer period to see what I really think about it. But for the short time I used it, it was fine.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
DualBlast is my favorite mouthwash because it really leaves your breath fresh no matter what you ate. Have really bad morning breath that even some mouth washes don't help? No problem this one WILL work. I would recommend this to anyone that happens to say hello to me in the morning with bad morning breath!!
Danica W.
Danica W.
Normal, IL
I thought this mouthwash was just okay. It did the job of killing germs ( I am guessing) and left my mouth relatively fresh feeling. However I switched to a mouthwash that had the added benefit of a whiting element to it because in addition to killing germs I want my teeth to be white as well
Sage T.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
For some reason I love the look of this bottle paired with the Scope logo, with the emerald green mouthwash. Something about it really pulls me in-- so from a marketing standpoint, they got me. It leaves you with a minty-clean feeling and you can find this scope mouthwash in some toothpastes!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I like the different mint flavor of this but seems kind of weak. I can't tell if it's working my mouth is minty but still feels dirty.
kind of hard to find a smaller size for travel. i think i like Listerine better. good if you can't handle the strong mint flavor of others.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Best mouthwash ever! I use this after I brush my teeth, several times per day. I usually buy it from Walmart or CVS. It tingles but doesn't burn like Listerine, so I can use it longer. It leaves a fresh aftertaste, and I would definitely recommend this over other products!
Kayleigh F.
Kayleigh F.
I did not like the burning in my mouth when I used this mouthwash. The taste was great and it lasted a long time. I probably purchased it at Target or Walmart. I am a repeat user of this product. My family members use it as well. Overall, it is fine as a product.
katie f.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Mouthwash, as amazing as it usually tastes (right!) is something you should always use. I use Scope Dualblast, because it seems to be not as horrible tasting as others. Not only is the taste not so terrible that you want to vomit when using it, but it works well!
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Very fresh and effective mouthwash. I love the confidence it gives me concerning my breath. I can have those up-close conversations on a hot date with no problem after a quick rinse with this product. I also love the curvy modern packaging. Great job Scope!