BY SCOPE

Obliterates Strong Food Odors Scope Dualblast Helps Give You The Confidence To Enjoy Your Favorite Foods Without Having To Worry About Bad Breath.&Nbsp; That's Because Its Unique Technology Blasts Away Up To 98% Of Bad Breath Germs* And Strong Food Odors.** Scope Dualblast &Ndash; The Mouthwash That Blasts Away Two Causes Of Bad Breath:&Nbsp; Strong Food Odors And Bad Breath Germs (Garlic &Amp; Onion).&Nbsp; Obliterates Strong Food Odors And Bad Breath Germs (Garlic &Amp; Onion).&Nbsp; Gives You The Confidence To Enjoy Your Favorite Foods Without Having To Worry About Bad Breath. *In Lab Tests. **Clinicals On Garlic And Onion At 30 Minutes. see more...

Chelsy D.
Cameron, NC
This along with some other products was used in a care package as a gift for someone close, i figure would like to have some of your products. Worked very well for them,i could feel their warm smile over the phone.Very fancy bottle,also the whole presentation very nice.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
To me this product has a very sweet taste. It is very pleasant but I prefer a more harsh mouth wash. This is great for children who are transitioning from kids mouthwash and for those with a sensitive mouth. Sadly because it isnt as harsh I fell like the cleaning effect doesnt last mearly as long.
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
This is the best, most effective mouthwash I have ever tasted. I've been a fan of Listerine for decades, but this is over the top when it comes to taste and effectiveness. Using this right before I go to bed at night and after breakfast in the morning, I've found that my teeth continue to have the feel that they have just after the dentist has cleaned them
Kahli Z.
Clemson, SC
Strong flavor, but you know it's working. Very effective in getting a clean mouth and great breath! It is simple to use and love the product design. This is the first time using it and I'm very pleased. Would try again.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Muy buen producto te ayuda a matar la bacteria ,en tu boca te deja un aliento fresco ,si cumplio mis expectativas es uno de mis favoritos ,Me encanta los productos crest son muy buenos ,Si los voveria a comorar claro ya que se me terminen todos los que tengo
Jennafer P.
This mouthwash is good and doesn't burn your mouth like most others too. It taste good and then he minty smell last a long time. Makes your mouth feel and smell clean.
Erin M.
Oldsmar , FL
Love this mouthwash. I don't feel like the alcohol taste is overpowering and it really leaves my mouth feeling refreshed. Very economically priced for the quality
Genesis C.
Palm Bay, FL
Love the way it makes my mouth clean. It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean and it kills so much bateria. Great size and they come in different size to which i love. I love it does the job would keep buying it
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
Scope is my favorite brand.  I love scope in my toothpaste and I even have the mouthwash. It's really minty and it lasts all day, but it isn't as strong as Listerine, which for me is a plus. You can find it at any Walmart or Dollar Store and for about $4 a bottle. It's worth the money and I recommended it to my own mom and grandma, that's how well I liked it.  No girl would be complete without this mouthwash to make her breathe smell as wonderful as she looks!
Ruta B.
FORT MYERS, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So nice and refreshing! When you're in a rush this is enough to keep you feeling and smelling clean. Awesome product to use after every meal or just at night. Doesn't feel like its burning my mouth like most rinses. I would recommend to my friends!