BY SCOPE

Obliterates Strong Food Odors Scope Dualblast Helps Give You The Confidence To Enjoy Your Favorite Foods Without Having To Worry About Bad Breath.&Nbsp; That's Because Its Unique Technology Blasts Away Up To 98% Of Bad Breath Germs* And Strong Food Odors.** Scope Dualblast &Ndash; The Mouthwash That Blasts Away Two Causes Of Bad Breath:&Nbsp; Strong Food Odors And Bad Breath Germs (Garlic &Amp; Onion).&Nbsp; Obliterates Strong Food Odors And Bad Breath Germs (Garlic &Amp; Onion).&Nbsp; Gives You The Confidence To Enjoy Your Favorite Foods Without Having To Worry About Bad Breath. *In Lab Tests. **Clinicals On Garlic And Onion At 30 Minutes. see more...

Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
This is the best, most effective mouthwash I have ever tasted. I've been a fan of Listerine for decades, but this is over the top when it comes to taste and effectiveness. Using this right before I go to bed at night and after breakfast in the morning, I've found that my teeth continue to have the feel that they have just after the dentist has cleaned them
Wendy L.
This mouth rinse is wonderful - there is no "burn" when using it which is very good if you have sensitive teeth. I purchase this product at Walmart or Dollar General. It tasted great and was a good value for the cost. I have been very satisfied with this product.
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm not really a fan of this. There's nothing wrong with it and it does what it is supposed to, but it is not something that I will purchase again. It is a good value and the flavor is nice. It just isn't something that makes me want to run out and buy it
Ruta B.
Fort Myers, FL
So nice and refreshing! When you're in a rush this is enough to keep you feeling and smelling clean. Awesome product to use after every meal or just at night. Doesn't feel like its burning my mouth like most rinses. I would recommend to my friends!
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
Great mouthwash with little sting. It taste great and leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Your breath smell good for about an hour afterwards. Price is great for the amount you get! Love that you can find sample sizes to pack on trips too!
MiMi H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is by far the best mouth rinse I have tried that doesn't burn when I rinse my mouth.. With other brands i would have to dilute it with a little water in order to not feel the burn.. Keeps my mouth smelling and feeling fresh..
Veronica C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This product is nice for a quick hit of freshness. If your breath is particularly offensive, you may want to consider something stronger. But for a shot of mintyness (is that even a word???) this fits the bill perfectly.
Lisa S.
West Monroe , LA
This mouthwash has a good flavor. It is very light. It does not burn when rinsing your mouth. The only downside is that the flavor is so light. I don't feel as clean after using this mouthwash as I do with other flavors.
Sofia H.
Denver, PA
I love this mouth wash because it makes your mouth feel clean and refreshed. I have use this many time and it is very effective. You can buy this product almost anywhere and I recommend it to everyone.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Not my favorite but still a really good mouthwash. It leaves my mouth feeling refreshed after I brush my teeth and use this but I don't feel it leaves my breath feeling fresh as long as other brands do