BY SCOPE

Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am very picky about my oral hygiene and the products which I use. I'm sensitive to products with high levels of alcohol so this seemed like a good option to try. The price was right and the mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean and your breath minty fresh. The flavor is a little overpowering for my preference but overall it's a good mouthwash to add to your daily oral hygiene routine. I will buy again.
Gina C.
Taste great! I highly recommend this to anyone sensitive to taste. Does a great job of maintaining good-smelling breath. I bought it at wal-mart. I'd buy it again. My only complaint is that there's not much product in here.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love this mouth wash. It is a little expensive for mouth wash but that's the only thing I could complain about. It doesn't burn my mouth and my breathe continues to smell good after I use this product.
Samantha T.
Henderson , NV
The BEST Mouthwash on the market! I love the cool blast, and long-lasting freshness that it gives. I tend to wait until its on sale to purchase it from WalMart or Target. I think it has a great taste, and I'm always satisfied when I purchase it.
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
I've tried other brands of mouthwash, but Scope keeps me coming back every time. As a woman, I don't want the "morning dad" harsh mouthwash that you can smell across the room. I love that this provides a great refreshing burst of mint, without burning or blowing people away, and you can actually feel and see the effects of it working!
Alicia T.
Troy , Va
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The freshest of the fresh feeling in your mouth after waking up. So glad that I bought this and my mouth feels clean after using. The after taste is a little strong.
Kelley C.
Federal Way , WA
This product worked alright for me. The taste is strong and burned a bit though. It's better then Listerine any day though. I ended up having to switch to a different brand in the end. I can't go back to Scope. I would only recommend this to people that do not have sensitives to anything.
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is what I'm previously using and I like it.. I mean I don't love it but I haven't found one I do love but at least it doesn't burn my mouth or leave a film like feeling over my entire mouth it leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh so no complaints! A good all over mouth wash...
Lucia P.
El Monte, CA
I love using Scope. It's not so harsh on your mouth when using it. It's as minty as you need. I would say it's better than Listerine, listerine is personally too strong. You feel the burn which I think might be the feeling that it is working but it feels to harsh. I feel like scope does the same just with a better refreshing feeling which I like. Keeps my mouth minty for a while as well.
Michelle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scope is a fairly good mouthwash if Listerine wasn't available this would be my next pick. I buy this for the kids because they don't care for the strong antiseptic burn in the Listerine. The icy mint flavor is refreshing and has that cool crisp finish.