BY SCOPE

Find oral care products at Target.com! A smile that's stunningly white and beautifully strong. Why just whiten, when you can also strengthen? Crest 3-D White Luxe Diamond Strong rinse whitens, strengthens and refreshes. Its gentle foaming action formula safely whitens teeth* and helps strengthen weakened tooth enamel. Use it along with Crest 3-D White Luxe Diamond Strong toothpaste and Oral-B 3-D White Luxe Pro-Flex toothbrush, for a whiter and beautifully strong smile. *by removing surface stains; Strengthens while you whiten; From the makers of Whitestrips; Strengthens tooth enamel; Kills bad breath germs and freshens breath; Fresh Clean Mint flavor; 1 (one). see more...

Scope Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Anticavity Fluoride Clean Mint Whitening Mouth Rinse - 32 fl oz
Abdul M.
Elk Grove
Crest 3D White Luxe Arctic Fresh Multi-Care Whitening Rinse Icy Cool Mint Could be better, I’m not satisfied with results plus it stains my teeth. The toothpaste however worked wonderfully. I won’t be buying this again but you bet I’ll be purchasing the Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint again. Try again @crest
Priya M.
Strong alcoholic scent but leaves the breath feeling really nice & clean. I use that after a meal also after brushing so I can get extra clean. Yes it met with expectations, though I just wish the after taste waste so strong with a slight mixed of alcohol & something else that I’m not sure of.
Mary T.
Diamond strong by Crest 3D white mouth rinse is amazing. I use a lot of these types of products due to my addiction to coffee! This has hydrogen peroxide in it and it does bubble in your mouth so if that bothers you this product may not be for you. It leaves my teeth clean. It does burn my tongue a little but all mouthwashes I have tried have done this. It is a little bit more expensive but if you are trying to brighten your discolored teeth this will be a nice addition to your teeth whitening routine.
Val W.
One of the best things about this mouthwash is that it doesn’t burn my mouth like some others do. I like that it has a whitening affect on my teeth while being anti-cavity at the same time. With continued use, you can see a difference, especially if you use the toothpaste from this line as well. The only gripe I could say is the whitening affect isn’t as strong as I’d like, but I know going to a professional gives the best results. Overall, this is a good mouthwash.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This is a great mouthwash but it foams up a lot! Like a ton! And it coats your tongue and mouth so it’s kind of annoying so you just need to spit it out like ten times. Other than that the taste is great and it works really well
Jacquelyn D.
I liked this product much better than other brands that I have tried. You could see it whitening your teeth after just a few days of use. It gave you fresh breath that lasted. I would definitely recommend this product.
Dustin C.
Warren, IN
I love this product, it makes my breath so fresh and helps keep my teeth white. You can pick this up anywhere you get toothpaste and I use it every night before bed to help protect against bacteria that grow at night.
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
Love the product. I use it everyday because it helps my mouth be fresh all day and it helps my teeth be whiter. It is a bit pricey compared to other brands and sizes but it is worth it because it lasts
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
Bottle is huge and i got it on sale. Last our household forever. Great price. Love the taste and it does wonders for whitening. Love all creat products. You can usally get them on sale. Will be buying again
Hanna C.
Hanover, MA
This product is great because your mouth feels so fresh after using it. Also it whitens your teeth without leaving them sensitive and in pain. I love this product and I have bought it again and again.
Filo S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Is it good for people with sensitive teeth?
Diamomd W.
I bought the double pack a while back and I like it a lot but I heard that you are not supposed to use peroxide based products if you have silver caps. Can anyone with silver caps or a dentist tell me the side effects?
Victoria r.
how's this mouth wash? or what kinds do y'all like the best?

back