Scope Classic Original Mouthwash, Cool Peppermint, 33.8 fl oz

by Scope

1 Fresh Breath Brand Among Non-Drug Mouthwashes* Cool Peppermint Flavor 1 Helps Kill Millions of Bad Breath Germs 4 Helps Breath Feel Minty Fresh 3 Helps Get at the Source of Bad Breath Keep cool with Scope Classic fresh breath. Scope Classic provides all the freshness you need. With Scope, you can be confident bad breath won t get in your way, because it helps kill millions of bad breath germs for minty fresh breath. Breathe easy with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scope Classic Original Mouthwash, Cool Peppermint, 33.8 fl oz!
Ona, WV
Leaves your mouth feeling great. Leaves you with fresh breath! Purchased at Walmart. Reasonably priced.
Elizabethtown, KY
Yesss the best. Highly recommended! Cheap! You can buy at bulk at Sam's club, meets my expectations!
Pocatello, ID
I like the taste, but sometimes it leaves a blue residue in my mouth. There is no burn and is light.
Ruskin, FL
My favorite it always leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It's got the perfect mint taste/flavor
Beverly, MA
This is my second favorite brand of mouthwash I like the mint flavor it makes my mouth feel refreshed
San Bernardino, CA
I love this mouth wash like any other it stings but my breath and mouth feel amazing after using it
Monahans, TX
This product works well and tastes great. The minty flavor lasts for a while. I would recommend it.
Minneapolis, MN
Taste good. Less Sting than listerine. It Cleans well. We like it a lot and will continue to buy.
Atlanta, GA
Flavor is a little disgusting. I hate the after taste but other than that it works perfectly.
Laramie, WY
This gives you the minty fresh breath without the burn. But the minty fresh doesn't last long.

Looking for your answer?