Scope Classic Original Mouthwash, Cool Peppermint, 33.8 fl oz

by Scope

1 Fresh Breath Brand Among Non-Drug Mouthwashes* Cool Peppermint Flavor 1 Helps Kill Millions of Bad Breath Germs 4 Helps Breath Feel Minty Fresh 3 Helps Get at the Source of Bad Breath Keep cool with Scope Classic fresh breath. Scope Classic provides all the freshness you need. With Scope, you can be confident bad breath won t get in your way, because it helps kill millions of bad breath germs for minty fresh breath. Breathe easy with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scope Classic Original Mouthwash, Cool Peppermint, 33.8 fl oz!
Fresno, CA
I like using this mouth wash. Doesn't burn and makes your breath smell so fresh. I do recommend it for anyone
Love the refreshing feel of my mouth after using this mouthwash. Long lasting clean with a good fresh taste!
My bf uses this but it's alright. I think I am way too used to listerine which makes my mouth feel more fresh
Redlands, CA
I love this flavor! I use it twice a day, but using it in the morning really keeps my mouth fresh and clean.
Bellflower, CA
My go to mouthwash, I do not use any other brand. Tastes good, smells good and always leaves me minty clean
I like the mouthwash a lot although my favorite has to be the crest. This is great but not as good as crest
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good mouthwash, but not my favorite. Would buy again if it was on sale, but probably not otherwise
Prospect Park, PA
Scope isn't my favorite of brands for mouthwash but it is good for what it is. I just prefer other brands
La Puente, CA
I like the peppermint mouth wash for some reason. But they all work good. Everyone should give it a try
Anita, IA
It's mouthwash. Works like the rest. Excpect the burn. It does it's job. Works well. Cleans your mouth.

Looking for your answer?