Scope Classic Original Mouthwash, Cool Peppermint, 33.8 fl oz

by Scope

1 Fresh Breath Brand Among Non-Drug Mouthwashes* Cool Peppermint Flavor 1 Helps Kill Millions of Bad Breath Germs 4 Helps Breath Feel Minty Fresh 3 Helps Get at the Source of Bad Breath Keep cool with Scope Classic fresh breath. Scope Classic provides all the freshness you need. With Scope, you can be confident bad breath won t get in your way, because it helps kill millions of bad breath germs for minty fresh breath. Breathe easy with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scope Classic Original Mouthwash, Cool Peppermint, 33.8 fl oz!
Hudson, NH
I like to use this when I travel because it comes in under 3oz travel sizes and it's available at my local dollar store for $1. It's a great alternative to my day to day mouthwash, and I don't feel bad leaving it behind if I have too much in my carry-on. I have a bunch of full size ones in the pantry that I haven't tried for more than a few days on trips. I'm definitely open to using it more often, I just haven't had a reason yet. Maybe it'll be next in line!
Flagstaff, AZ
Keeps my breath smelling SO FRESH !!! I honestly am convinced that it is making my teeth whiter also. But this mouthwash makes me feel so clean after brushing my teeth before bed. It is also so nice to use in the mornings before work to get rid of any breakfast breath. My favorite mouthwash !
Indianapolis, IN
Scope is a good mouthwash. Even though it's not my go-to it is definitely second in line! It has a fresh taste and leaves your mouth feeling clean and your breath smelling good. It is one of the tried and true brands that I have and would purchase again if my number one brand was unavailable for some reason. It's also affordable and they now have children's formulas. All in all its a very good brand and a good product.
Paterson, NJ
I love the peppermint more than the original mint because it isn't too strong of a taste that can seem like it will burn. I love this and has me feeling fresh till it's time to brush again.
Burlington
I think this stuff is great! Makes my mouth feel very clean and bright after every use. I use it two times a day -- morning and night --and that seems to be the trick to it. Remember not to drink orange juice after using though - YUCK!
Albuquerque, NM
I like how this makes my mouth feel. I feel fresh and awake. I bought it at Walmart. I use this twice a day and then sometimes I'll use Listerine and go back to Scope
Downingtown, PA
This is our favorite mouthwash. Always consistent and always a great value. I would not change. I have tried others when on sale but not the same. My mouth feels clean and fresh every time. Works great and tastes great.
Cayce, SC
2,319 reviews
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
Scope is another good mouth wash brand. I always make sure I have all the extra stuff that comes with brushing your teeth. Mouthwash and dental floss I was make sure I have.
Oakland, CA
I initially used this product because of pure brand recognition. It promises fresh breath, but I honestly never felt like my mouth was truly clean after using it. The mint formulation has always tasted a little funny to me, and it just didn't leave me feeling satisfied. I switched to Listerine.

Looking for your answer?