Scope Classic Original Mouthwash, Cool Peppermint, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Christie T.

BY SCOPE

1 Fresh Breath Brand Among Non-Drug Mouthwashes* Cool Peppermint Flavor 1 Helps Kill Millions of Bad Breath Germs 4 Helps Breath Feel Minty Fresh 3 Helps Get at the Source of Bad Breath Keep cool with Scope Classic fresh breath. Scope Classic provides all the freshness you need. With Scope, you can be confident bad breath won t get in your way, because it helps kill millions of bad breath germs for minty fresh breath. Breathe easy with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes. see more...

Mayra A.
Modesto
As a child growing up my parents would always used to ask toothpaste Crest mouthwash so this is what I grew up with and like. I've tried Listerine I don't like this unit it burns and I don't like that after taste to it I still feel like my breath stinks which defeats the whole purpose of brushing your teeth and using mouthwash. Crest mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling refreshed like I have fresh breath ready to go.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I love this brand and flavor of mouthwash. It keeps my mouth and breath fresh for a few hours as long as I do not eat anything after using it. The flavor of the cool peppermint is quite tasty. I use it very frequently. Whenever I purchase this product I use it in the morning and at night. It is a decent price and I always purchase mine from Walmart or Kroger.
Maria C.
If your breath needs a touch up throughout the day, scope is the way to go. Like it's name, it scopes out the germs that give you bad breath and kills them. This leaves your breath feeling fresher longer. Unlike Listerine, you can use scope more than twice a day as well since it targets different bacteria.
Kristyn C.
Winter Park, FL
I've used this brand and Colgate forever. I use this every time I brush or floss and it's awesome. Just enough of a kick to make it feel like it's fighting some germs but not enough to burn my mouth. I recommend it :)
Christie T.
This is a good Mouth wash it works really good the taste isn't to bad the price is good they smell isn't to strong the flavor isn't to much leaves the mouth feeling clean and fresh
Dayna S.
I use scope mouthwash every morning and night after brushing my teeth. Great, strong mint taste, leaves my mouth feeling extra clean after brushing. Good price and can find at just about any drugstore or Walmart or Target.
Annie W.
Nothing beats the original. I keep mini bottles of these at work for a quick refresh after lunch and in between brushings. Definitely helps avoid the dreaded coffee or post lunch garlic breath! Would definitely recommend.
Andrea G.
Alexandria, VA
My dentist gives out samples of this product, and it's the best I've used. Good flavor, not off-putting, and leaves a good clean feeling. What now could you want?
Shakeela K.
Fraser, MI
I personally love the freshness of peppermint better than mint. I like how it makes ones mouth fresh after rinsing. I buy it from Walmart or Same club. I use it 2-4 times a day depending on what I consume. I would recommend this to other people definitely.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
This mouthwash is not entirely unpleasant to use. The mint is nice and makes your mouth feel very fresh. There is still some burning, though, at least when I used it. Aside from the burn, it does do the cleaning that it says it will do, so if my regular brand is not available, I may buy this again.