Scope Classic Original Mint Mouthwash 36 mL, 1.2 fl oz uploaded by Michelle R.

BY SCOPE

Keep cool with Scope Classic fresh breath. Scope Classic provides all the freshness you need. With Scope, you can be confident bad breath won’t get in your way, because it kills millions of bad breath germs for minty fresh breath. Breathe easy with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes*.*P&G Calculation based on Nielsen US reported dollar and unit sales for a 52 week period ending 10/5/2013 see more...

MaKenzie S.
Houston, MO
This definitely works for me! After I finish swooshing this around in my mouth for awhile I feel like I have the freshest and most clean teeth and mouth around. I can go to bed feeling better about myself every night. I'd recommend at least trying it! The only thing I don't like is that it is almost too minty for me.
Danielle B.
The perfect travel size for weekend trips. Leaves your breath fresh and minty. I've used it many times and my only complaint is that I wish the bottle had a child proof cap just in case it were to come loose.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
When shopping for mouthwash, I ALWAYS look for the green bottle of Scope. We've used this classic version all my life, and I doubt I'll ever change. We did try the Blue flavor once, but it just doesn't compare to the classic. The price is right, the taste is great, and tingle is addictive. It's perfect!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
My husband loves this mouthwash brand so I use it too! It really deep cleans my teeth and makes my mouth feel super refreshed! It gives you that good burn too! They have some other scents, but I find this mint one the best!
Javen J.
I use this mouthwash every night and it feels so fresh in my mouth. It makes your breath smell so minty fresh and will last long. It's a clear minty green color. I would definitely purchase this again
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
I really like this mouth wash. Your mouth feels even cleaner after brushing your teeth and then using this. The flavor is nice and not too overpowering like other brands can be. I have used multiple bottles of this- so it must be good! (In my opinion lol) Price is very fair for the amount you get and the task it completes. Overall, really like having this for oral hygiene care.
Michelle R.
I love this mouthwash, it has such a great minty taste, I would highly recommend this item for anyone that's needs fresh breath, fast and efficient. This product comes in many sizes the travel size is perfect on the go, maybe a hot date just take a swish of minty goodness.
Emma E.
North Hollywood, CA
This mouthwash works well and it definitely will help with germs, plaque and fresh breath. Unfortunately, this was another rinse that was just too spicy for me. The alcohol level of the mint flavoring was too much so I had to find one that didn't burn my mouth out so much. I usually use this to rinse and clean mouth guards, toothbrushes, etc. It works for cleaning other things I use in my mouth really well instead.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
My dad has bought this and I have used this since I was four. Nothing compares to it, but that may be because I'm a little biased. It leaves my mouth feeling really clean and fresh, and my breath smells great. The price is wonderful too! It doesn't burn like others (listerine) either! So good.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
Scope is not my favorite brand because the mint flavor is just way too strong for my preference. It does get the job done but I feel like it can be harsher on sensitive gums. When I used the brand it caused my gums to become more sensitive, but that isn't the case for everyone.