Scope Classic Original Mint Mouthwash 36 mL,

by Scope

Keep cool with Scope Classic fresh breath. Scope Classic provides all the freshness you need. With Scope, you can be confident bad breath won’t get in your way, because it kills millions of bad breath germs for minty fresh breath. Breathe easy with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes*.*P&G Calculation based on Nielsen US reported dollar and unit sales for a 52 week period ending 10/5/2013

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scope Classic Original Mint Mouthwash 36 mL,!
How would you rate this product?
I love this mouth wash. It left me feeling clean, clear and confident. It definitely exceeded my expectations.
Paw Paw, MI
Its minty fresh. It last a long time. Its kissable. Don't worry about bad breath. Its inexpensive. I like it
Connellsville, PA
I have grown up using product. Why change a good thing. Helps plaque keeps teeth white. Fresh breath. Love it
Escanaba, MI
I like the minty flavor and how it makes my mouth feel also i can brush my tongue with is with out gagging
Sterling , KS
I have one in my bathroom right now ! It's good. I like it . Yet I mix it with water bc it's too strong lol
Lubbock, TX
This is probably one of the best tasting mouthwashes out there. It leaves a very fresh feel to your mouth.
Radcliff, KY
Fresh breath is always nice. Not kid friendly, but I enjoy the harshness of it. It feels like a deep clean.
Groves, TX
I love for my morin to fast fresh and clean and scope always gets the job done! My favorite mouth wash ever
This is a great product. I just love mouthwash. It really does leave your breath and teeth feeling clean.
Tulare, CA
doesn't work as well as listerine, but it does it's job too. minty, fresh breath. pretty cheap but works