Scope Classic Original Mint Flavor Mouthwash 250mL Bottle

by Scope

Boost Your Confidence with Classic Fresh Courage. You are a classic extrovert. Ready to dance with the bride, belt out a few notes completely off-key and ask the most embarrassing question of your brother's date? All you need is the fresh breath Scope Classic provides and you are ready to go. Never let bad breath get in the way of making a good impression. Scope Classic is a tingly, refreshing fear-destroyer that freshens your breath and gives you the courage to get out there.

Does this burn your mouth?
Is This better than Colgate mouthwash?
Is This better than Colgate mouthwash?
Start your review of Scope Classic Original Mint Flavor Mouthwash 250mL Bottle!
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely comes in handy when traveling. Amazing product. Very effective and affordable. I would recommend this product.
Salem, VA
Just a classic mouthwash that gets the job done. Doesn't have a weird aftertaste and makes your mouth feel super fresh!
Irvine, CA
Classic mint flavor, doesn't burn too much when using, but my teeth, mouth and breath all feel super clean after using.
Orlando, FL
Great mouthwash. Delivers what was promised. This product is also easily comparable to a couple of other mouth washes.
Meshoppen, PA
Very refreshing. Cleans great! I use it 2-3 times a week. Leaves your mouth clean and fresh and your teeth sparkling.
Scope classic original mint flavor has my mouth feeling fresh and teeth looking all white. I love the fresh feeling.
Galena Park, TX
I buy this brand all the time affordable and I also use coupon sometimes, it leaves your mouth fresh and feels clean
Hamilton, NJ
I wish this had a few added benefits like cavity protection, etc. it has great flavor and leaves me feeling fresh.
Pretty decent product. Love the green mint flavor. And doesn't burn my sensative mouth. I'd definitely use it again
Fontana , CA
My favorite the original I love the taste and the after taste that it leave that refreshing amazing feeling you get