Scope Classic Original Mint Flavor Mouthwash 250mL Bottle

by Scope

Boost Your Confidence with Classic Fresh Courage. You are a classic extrovert. Ready to dance with the bride, belt out a few notes completely off-key and ask the most embarrassing question of your brother's date? All you need is the fresh breath Scope Classic provides and you are ready to go. Never let bad breath get in the way of making a good impression. Scope Classic is a tingly, refreshing fear-destroyer that freshens your breath and gives you the courage to get out there.

Does this burn your mouth?
Is This better than Colgate mouthwash?
Is This better than Colgate mouthwash?
Start your review of Scope Classic Original Mint Flavor Mouthwash 250mL Bottle!
Plano, TX
Classic.... Does the job! Inexpensive and recently started using it with Epsom salt and stale beer for a backyard mosquito spray! It works!( Pinterest)
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Scope is a staple product in my family's dental hygiene routine. It doesn't burn for an endless amount of time after use but still gets the job done
Pittsburg, CA
Better than listerine, not as strong as listerine also a different kind of mint almost sweeter but I'm not completely sure how well it actually works
Pleasantville, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was just okay...it helped my teeth get a little bit whiter, but overall wasn't outstanding. Also wasn't a fan of how harsh the burn was.
Ironton
Love the tingle feeling of a strong mouthwash and this delivers perfectly on that spectrum. The wintermint taste is way better than the blue flavor
Edgewater, MD
My husband and I have both been using this since we were kids. Leaves our breath fresh and whole mouth feeling clean. I use this product 2x a day.
Have used this while traveling. Good mouthwash, always easy to find in stores and travel sections. Freshens breath but doesn't last very long.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great classic mourhwash. Still reliable & still the best in the biz. Makes my breat feel fresh & minty. Makes me feel confident to kiss my guy!
Maxton, NC
This mouthwash leaves your mouth minty fresh. Love how my mouth feels after using this product. Would recommend it to everyone. Great price.
Portland, OR
This is a strong mouth wash but it definitely gets the job done. Love the scent and it makes your breath smell minty fresh for a couple hours