Scope Classic Original Mint Flavor Mouthwash 250mL Bottle

by Scope

Boost Your Confidence with Classic Fresh Courage. You are a classic extrovert. Ready to dance with the bride, belt out a few notes completely off-key and ask the most embarrassing question of your brother's date? All you need is the fresh breath Scope Classic provides and you are ready to go. Never let bad breath get in the way of making a good impression. Scope Classic is a tingly, refreshing fear-destroyer that freshens your breath and gives you the courage to get out there.

Does this burn your mouth?
Is This better than Colgate mouthwash?
Is This better than Colgate mouthwash?
Start your review of Scope Classic Original Mint Flavor Mouthwash 250mL Bottle!
Hampton, VA
Scope classic, leaves your mouth minty fresh. Also good to use in between meals to keep the freshness going.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Wasn't my favorite but I still used it to the fullest. It worked well and I had no complaints while using it.
Palm Coast, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The original is awesome. Gives me clean fresh breath. The price is great. A wonderful Choice for mouthwash.
It has a nice feeling and it leaves your mouth refresh after using it. I'll continue to use this product.
Johnstown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good brand of mouthwash. Super effective and definitely leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
Lakeland, FL
Not a big fan of scope I prefer crest or listerine instead. Just doesn't do what the other products do
Gotta love the classic! Leaves your mouth and breath feeling (and smelling, thankfully) fresh & clean!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this product every time i brush my teeth to have my breath smelling great after breakfast or lunch
Marion, IL
This is a classic and it does way it is supposed to do. I do not hate the taste like other mouthwashes.
Milton, WV
Does pretty well. Used it growing up. I like the flavor but doesn't have the whitening feature I like