Scope Classic Original Mint Flavor Mouthwash 1.5L Bottle uploaded by cathy c.Scope Classic Original Mint Flavor Mouthwash 1.5L Bottle uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY SCOPE

Scope Mouthwash will kill millions of germs that cause bad breath and odor. Scope Mouthwash is great for anyone who is trying to smell really good and keep their mouth in the best condition that it can be in. Scope Mouthwash should be used with brushing to achieve maximum results and keep your breath great. see more...

Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
I love the taste of this and the way that it gives you that minty burst and it's long-lasting and I even get the small kind to and carry it in my purse just to do a little swish throughout the day in case my mouth needs a little freshening up
Crystal C.
I use to use this year's ago when there weren't many options. It's not as strong as some other brands meaning it it doesn't remove a layer of the inside of my mouth. I think this is good for children switching from there "kiddie" mouthwash into an adult one and those who don't like a harsh mouthwash
Chera D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this mouthwash because it's such a mild flavor and doesn't sting whatsoever. I remember the first time I ever used it was in my orthodontist office. It has such a distinct flavor, but just leaves your breath fresh and your mouth feeling clean.
Ellie S.
Collinsville, IL
Scope is good stuff! They have a great minty flavor, and the good burn - the burn that lets you know those germs are getting smoked! Leaves your mouth feeling super fresh for hours on end. I use a couple times a day!
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
This is the best mouthwash! I've been using it for years now! It leaves your breath fresh smelling and clean. You can get it right at Walmart! And it's not too pricey either! I would definitely recommend!
Cassie W.
I have always used Scope and I actually really like it. It leaves my breath minty all day and it's a great price point. I would absolutely end up buying this again since I always have and I would recommend it to others
Molly R.
Fort Benning, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The original is the way to go. I have used this for years and don't plan on changing. I can feel the clean after I rinse with it. That feeling is one that is hard to beat. We will keep this item stocked for sure.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who doesn't want fresh breath? With original mint, you don't have to worry. It lasts longer than any other brand I've tried. It's affordable and long lasting. Couldn't ask for a better mouthwash
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I've used this product in the past and although it's not bad, I do prefer Listerine. I thought Scope didn't have a strong flavor and I didn't feel like it cleaned my teeth/mouth as good as Listerine does. I used it on a pretty regular basis, about 5-6 times per week. I'd use it again, but it's not my first choice.
Tralonda B.
Hampton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Being in the healthcare field, I studied microbiology and tested this with three other mouthwashes to see which one is the most effective and Scope write best at killing more germs. What more can I say! I love the Flavours. It's not too strong and again, it's the most effective!!