Scope Classic Original Mint Flavor Mouthwash 1.5L Bottle uploaded by cathy c.Scope Classic Original Mint Flavor Mouthwash 1.5L Bottle uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY SCOPE #98 in Mouthwash

Scope Mouthwash will kill millions of germs that cause bad breath and odor. Scope Mouthwash is great for anyone who is trying to smell really good and keep their mouth in the best condition that it can be in. Scope Mouthwash should be used with brushing to achieve maximum results and keep your breath great. see more...

Laura K.
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I've used this product in the past and although it's not bad, I do prefer Listerine. I thought Scope didn't have a strong flavor and I didn't feel like it cleaned my teeth/mouth as good as Listerine does. I used it on a pretty regular basis, about 5-6 times per week. I'd use it again, but it's not my first choice.
V P.
V P.
Fairfax, VA
I seem to always have one of these slightly oddly shaped bottles in my bathroom, despite hardly ever using it. I tend to swish some after garlicky meals but otherwise pretty rarely. It seems to do a decent job, and I like how it's stayed the same forever. The bottle lasts a long time too (at least for me).
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This and all mouthwashes to me are too strong so I usually add half a capful to my water cup to rinse with. But I do have sensitive teeth and my mouth seems to be sensitive as well. I do find that I love the spearmint taste over any other and Scope is my favorite I tend to buy again and again.
Tralonda B.
Tralonda B.
Hampton, VA
Being in the healthcare field, I studied microbiology and tested this with three other mouthwashes to see which one is the most effective and Scope write best at killing more germs. What more can I say! I love the Flavours. It's not too strong and again, it's the most effective!!
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Moline, IL
This mouthwash does the trick. I think it's all about preference. I really like the stinging feeling of a mouthwash, so I feel like my mouth really got clean and refreshed. This did not have that. It was very smooth- so if you don't like the harsh sting, this product is for you!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I keep this mouth wash in my car (smoker) and I like that I can use it after smoking to freshen my breath. It's not too harsh or too sweet for me and leaves me teeth feeling nice and clean when I'm done using it. I am really satisfied with this product and would purchase again.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Scope was always a brand used during my childhood. I loved the taste it left after rinsing and gargling. I am a repeat user and this brand has always been effective for me. Scope is a trusted brand and will always use this in my household. I highly recommend trying this out.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Mcminnville, OR
When it comes to mouthwash I don't need it to do everything, just one thing fresh breath. Scope Classic Original Mint has always worked find and I will stick with it. Some brands just don't need to be improved. I would recommend this product it lives up to its reputation.
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Always gets the job done and leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh. It is somewhat pricey compared to store brands that do basically the same thing. I use mouthwash several times a day and don't see the point in paying more for something if I don't have to
Erin R.
Erin R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Original mint flavor is where it's at! What I like about this product is that it's strong and minty, yet it doesn't burn your mouth like a lot of other mouth washes tend to do to me. It's quick and a great way to keep those germs away and keep your mouth clean!