BY SCOPE

Find oral care products at Target.com! Boost Your Confidence with Classic Fresh Courage. You are a classic extrovert. Ready to dance with the bride, belt out a few notes completely off-key and ask the most embarrassing question of your brother's date. All you need is the fresh breath Scope Classic provides and you are ready to go. New Look, More Swagger. Kills millions of bad breath germs. Gives you fresh breath and the confidence to get out there. Original Mint Mouthwash Flavor. see more...

• Does this burn when it's in your mouth longer than 5 seco...1 Answers
Hanna J.
Alexandria
You can feel it working almost instantly. Great for washing out the little stuff you missed while brushing and flossing. The original is the best so far that ive used.
Yvette S.
Garner, KY
I went to my local drug store and decided to try Scope. It was a very good idea. The lid can be used for the perfect measure of mouthwash. It leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh. I would recommend this to anyone who uses mouthwash. It has become our new household product.
Tyler D.
Big Stone Gap
4 stars due to the minty taste that lingers. Overall, an amazing product. I've always been a lover of scope and definitely recommend this Scope Mouthwash to big families and everyone else ! Great sized bottle and great prices.
Elizabeth Jeannie A.
Winchester, TN
Love this stuff! After brushing, I use this as part of my oral hygiene everyday. Like the way it keeps my breath fresh. After I recently quit smoking, I needed something with a little more pizzaz and this is it. My old mouthwash did what it was suppose to. But this, well let's say, it goes that extra mile!
Laura P.
This is by far my favorite mouth wash. It makes my mouth feel so clean and does a wonderful job. I am glad I decided on scope while shopping at Walmart one afternoon because it's been the only mouth wash we have been using.
Jacky E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love it! Leaves mouth fresh for hours! Only thing i don't like is that it kind of burns, but that's with all mouthwashes nothing to do with the brand. I ise it twice a day. Every week. Really recommend it
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
My all time favorite mouthwash such a classic with the perfect balance of mint to freshen my breath in the morning. Not to overbearing in mintyness, but just enough.
Stacy R.
Erie, PA
I don't get too fancy experimenting with mouthwashes. I've used this since I was a teenager. I've tried other mouthwashes but I love this brand and always go back to it.
Nichol T.
Tallahassee, FL
I really like this mouth wash, I can feel it working all day and it dosnt make me feel like im gargling alcohol when I use it. I keep this travle size in my car at all times.
Amanda r.
Definitely keeps the bad breath away! I'm a lover of all things minty, I like the feeling of a clean, fresh, tingly mouth and this product provides just that!
Melissa H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Does this burn when it's in your mouth longer than 5 seconds?