Scope Classic Mouthwash Original Mint 44 mL uploaded by Anna S.Scope Classic Mouthwash Original Mint 44 mL uploaded by Gicelle G.Scope Classic Mouthwash Original Mint 44 mL uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY SCOPE #24 in Mouthwash

Boost Your Confidence with Classic Fresh Courage. You are a classic extrovert. Ready to dance with the bride, belt out a few notes completely off-key and ask the most embarrassing question of your brother?s date. All you need is the fresh breath Scope Classic provides and you are ready to go. see more...

• Although this is the classic flavor of scope, are there any other...1 Answers
  • Does this mouth wash have alcohol in it?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your mouth feeling refreshed without a weird afte...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I love you sing this mouthwash because it leaves my mouth feeling super fresh I feel like a really thoroughly clean my teeth are use this in addition to my WaterPik and it is the perfect formula to clean my teeth
Josie J.
Pensacola, FL
I do love this mouthwash. Leaves you feeling refreshed and ready to go. Inexpensive and has a good taste that’s doesn’t burn too much. This stuff does the job for sure! Would definitely buy it again.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I do like this product but I strongly prefer more natural brands. I always try and buy products with the least amount of chemicals and preservatives. I have found better brands than this.
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Been using this mouthwash for years. Not much different than any other mouthwash though! The taste was very enjoyable and the product made my mouth feel very fresh, as expected. I would repurchase this. Mouthwash is necessary for me and this does the job so why not!
Jennifer A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product I love everything about it it’s worth it it’s a good price for something that lasts forever I love it I would rebuy it it’s a good product and pretty cheap when it has other items you can get
Whitley J.
Holt, MI
I use the small bottles while I travel and they are so nice and convenient. This mouth wash seems to do an ok job, but my breath doesn't seem to stay as fresh as long as it does with others.
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
I have only used this when I was a kid and they would give them out at school when dentist’s would come for career day but I did like it back then so I am sure I would like it now as well.
Kate S.
Barboursville, WV
I love scope mouthwash. It doesn't have the overwhelming minty alcohol taste like a lot of mouthwashes do. I bought it at a local Walmart and it is very affordable as well effective. It leaves my breathe minty fresh!
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just started using this mouthwash and so far so good! It's very refreshing. I use it every morning and every night. It doesn't leave a weird residue in your mouth like some mouth washes. Sure I'd recommend.
Luz G.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Este es el enjuague que usamos en casa desde siempre. Deja una rica sensación de limpieza en la boca y no molesta. El envase pequeño es para llevar a los viajes y es muy comodo
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does scope leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean?
Taylor H.
Melrose, MA
Does this whiten your teeth?
Sarra B.
Auburn, IL
Is this better for you to use than listerine
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
How long does Scope leave your mouth feeling clean/fresh?
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Does this burn your mouth harshly when using or is it more gentle?