BY SCOPE

Kristine H.
Love the taste of this. The peppermint is cool and makes my mouth feel so fresh. It's an easy way to get a quick refresher without breaking out your toothpaste, so it's subtle and good for travelling. Definitely recommend for the price point.
Samantha M.
Flat Rock, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to always have one of these in my purse until I ran out recently. These are so awesome to have. I HATE having gross breath, I mean, who doesn't? To add to that, I am usually one who enjoys stinky foods such as onions and garlic. This definitely came in handy with that for afterwards, especially at work when I and to talk to people.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am all about keeping a breath spray on my purse and in my car and this is my my favorite one by far. It has a peppermint flavor that feels like it's working but it's not so overwhelmingly strong that you dread using it.
Samantha G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a must have!! Great for any occasion!! Perfect to take anywhere! Very affordable and convenient! Leaves your breath smelling fresh all day! I definitely recommend buying it.
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
Scope Breath Mist in cool peppermint is perfect for any time you need a little mouth refresh. It comes in a size that is perfect to just throw in your bag while you're on the go.
A J.
This is handy to have in your purse. Quick spray if you need to freshen up throughout the day. Doesn't leak which is good since it'll jostle around in your purse or pocket. Really affordable for a small size.
Bianca H.
Wellman, TX
This product is also very helpful when you're on the go after drinking coffee when you just brushed your teeth but you don't have time to go back inside and brush him it's really good really helpful and it saved time
Esme D.
YUBA CITY, CA
Just ate a big meal and have a meeting n 5 minutes? Not to worry!!!!! Just pop a spray in your mouth and your breath is as fresh as if you just brushed your teeth
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
I love the cooling effect that this mist gives. it tastes great! i feel like it really does freshen your breath and keep your breath nice for a longer time than just eating a mint or chewing gum would. I would recommend this to others for sure! Good bang for your buck.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
These are awesome when you're out and need a quick freshen up, especially during your clubbing days. It's available everywhere, but I usually picked it up at Walgreens or Rite Aid. It worked great and should the need arise, I'd purchase again. Highly recommend.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this work?