BY SCOOP AWAY #16 in Litter

Scoop Away® Multi-Cat with Maximum Ammonia Shield Scented Cat Litter.
New! Improved odor control!
25 lb scoopable. see more...

• How well does this mask the smell? 13 Answers
  • How does this compare to others that are for multiple cat...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "After trying just about every cat litter on the market and feeling most frustrated, a friend suggested "Scoop Away" odor controlled cat litter." in 3 reviews
  • "Having two cats, you really need a good litter to keep down the smell and keep the litter box clean." in 2 reviews
  • "I always turn to fresh step products for my babies cat liter and they love it" in 1 review
  • "I am so glad we started using this because it makes scooping so much easier and it really helps cover the smell." in 1 review
  • "This is by far the best cat litter i have ever used!" in 1 review
Jena B.
Delancey, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is amazing! Not only is the price great for how much you get, but it really controls odors compared to other brands of litter. My one cat is usually picky about scented litter, but this one does not bother him at all. We have been using this for over a year now. I switch once in a while, but I really cannot find one that is better than this!
Laura D.
This litter controls the smell very well. These cats were rescue cats so they also have respiratory issues and it didn't bother them at all and They seemed to have enjoyed this litter. We tend to buy what's good quality and on sale and would very much recommend this to anyone
Kaitlyn S.
This liter does a really good job of clumping! I don’t find it falling apart when I try to scoop it. Also it really keeps the odor away the only time the box smells is when it was just initially used! Will continue to repurchase!!
G'Dione B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two cats and I am currently on the search for the best litter that works for a person who has multiple cats. This particular brand is doing a really good job for me and clumps up the litter very well and it does eliminate the odor. I would consider buying this product again.
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great cat litter for multiple cats. It scoops out great and has a good smell to it. It's a little on the high end for price but it's worth it. It helps eliminate odors. It would just as good as the febreze cat litter and is a little cheaper. I highly recommend it.
Sarah S.
Seneca, PA
We have 2 cats in our house and we have 3 dogs. You might ask yourself why I said we have 3 dogs when this is about cat litter. While the reason is 1 of our 3 dogs uses the litter box along with the 2 cats. It's crazy I know. But this litter works great easy to scoop and keep the pet order covered.
Sandra S.
Rochdale
This is the best on the market! Scoops away! It really makes the house not smell like poop either! I only use this product! I have 3 cats and 2 litter boxes! Absolutely great!
Corey M.
Fishers
With 4 cats, I have tried a lot of different cat litters.  But Scoop Away is the best one in my opinion.  It keeps everything clumped so it's easy to scoop out.  It helps control the odor pretty well too.
Lacy I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two adopted cats and after trying many different brands of little I always come back to this. The other litters just don't clump like this one. This makes is so much easier to scoop. I noticed when the other brands litter doesn't clump tightly...when you go to scoop it the pee just disperses through the whole pan of litter. I will continue to buy this brand as it clumps so well and it also keeps the smell down!!!
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go to brand of cat litter! I've tried all there is to try and this is by far the best for the price. (You can get a 42lb pack from Costco for 11.99) I've found it controls the smells for longer than the more expensive brands also. We love it!
How well does this mask the smell?
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
How does this compare to others that are for multiple cats / freshness?