Kids of all ages will love these naturally flavored, gluten free gummy treats. No artificial flavors or colors, just 80 calories and fat free. They're also an excellent source of vitamin C.

Does anyone else miss the old version of these that they used to have in the 90s and early 2000s? The blue ones used to be the best
whats ur davorite snack [product:betty-crocker-scooby-doo-fruit-snacks]
do you guys like this candy?
Start your review of Scooby Doo!(tm) Fruit Flavored Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love these fruit snacks!😍 The fact that they are delicious and a great way to get some vitamin C into your system, they are affordable.😊 They are that type of snacks you can pick up when you are on the road and are entertaining for the kids with there cute figures.” in 6 reviews
“Can't go wrong with Betty Crocker Scooby snacks!” in 1 review
“And there a great snack to keep in your diaper bag for while your out!” in 1 review
Elkview, WV
I am obsessed ! These are the best tasting gummies I’ve ever tried ! My kids love them too ! Only thing I can say should be improved is the small packs They are great for the kids but I need more ! Lol
Franklin, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy them from time to time , especially if they’re on sale I will pick some up. They’re okay to snack on occasionally throughout the day. They are pretty good fruit snacks, very cheap. Cheaper than gushers so that’s a plus.
Edwardsville, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This have always been my favorite fruit snack. They got rid of the original blue flavor and that makes me really sad. They are not expensive and I still recommend these though and will purchase again in the future.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Best and most inexpensive fruit snack ever! I love the Scooby Doo shapes and cute packaging and also the flavor of these fruit snacks tops all the rest! Will definitely purchase again.
Fairmont, WV
We have been eating these fruit snacks for years! I love the shapes and flavors. My only complaint is they changed the blue to a new type of gummy. I preferred the old one but I still enjoy these snacks often!
I am so disappointed in these fruit snacks! I use to eat them all the time as a kid, and loved them! The blue ones were my favorite! I just bought a pack of these at Meijer because they were on sale. I opened a pack when I got home, and realized that they changed their formula!!! They are super gummy, and have a clear glossy look to them now. They aren't even the same texture!!! Bring back the old formula!!!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This hands down is the best dummies i've ever tried. They're so delicious and the chewiness consistency is just what I like. I always have to grab a box for my daughter, so she can take some to school in her lunch box from time to time. I definitely recommend these! They're delicious.
Columbus, OH
I love these fruit snacks they taste so good I like how there is different colors of different flavors  and all the flavors taste so good this was really delicious. The place that I bought this was at wallmart I buy most of my stuff at wallmart I deffinently recommend this to you.
Little Rock, AR
The blue fruit snacks. If you don't know what I'm talking about, get out of here. The blue ones used to rock my world. We would all compare who got more of the blue ones! I have always loved these, and loved them even more when I was a fan of the show growing up! Great for kids, great for school lunches and to just keep around the house!
Glen Ellyn, IL
Yummy fruity and chewy snack that my kids enjoy from time to time. My oldest isn't a huge fan of scooby doo but occasionally asks me to buy these for him. It's a great snack for on the go. Packed with vitamin C which is great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...