Scooby-Doo (4-9) uploaded by Raina S.Scooby-Doo (4-9) uploaded by Alolika S.

BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Each issue of Scooby-DOO Magazine contains stories, a collectible poster, and a workbook full of fun educational activities designed to encourage and reinforce skills needed to succeed in school. For ages 4-9. see more...

• Which is better? scooby doo or scrappy doo?1 Answers
  • Who else has like every movie in VHSūüėā1 Answers
  • Favorite character? I always loved daphne.16 Answers
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Bookworm Expert Level 3
My kids love to get this magazine. It has fun stories or comics inside of it. This has crafts you can do with your kids and most things you already would have and not have to spend extra money out buying. My daughter likes to draw the characters from the magazine in her sketch books. It's always something fun for my kids to enjoy. If you are looking for the perfect gift for girl or boy and can't make up your mind what to get them - I personally recommend getting a subscription to this magazine.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
My 5 year old loves Scooby-Doo and the gang. He has all of their dvd's, books, and a few toys. The Scooby- Doo magazine is one of the various activites that he participates in and enjoys. Some times he colors, do tattoos, and stickers. Not only is the magazine packed of activities to do for fun, but there is learning involved and that's why as a mother I apprecite this magazine. It containe educational activites that he enjoys as well.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
My sister who is 24, still loves anything scooby doo! It is perfect for children, has great humor for all ages and who doesn't love mysteries?!
Whether is the books(picture, chapter), the movies(there are so many its great), or even just the tv series!
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Who doesn't love Scooby Doo? This is one of the best classic cartoons of all time, and I love all of the remaining piece with the Scooby Doo original however I like the first Scooby Doo the best. I'm a sucker for originals
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I purchased this book for my oldest son at his school book fair a few years ago and he loved it. Of course I didn't read it though. I should have asked for a book report since I'm thinking about it though.
greidy p.
He comprado este libro para mi sobrina mayor en una feria de libros escolares hace unos a√Īos y le encant√≥. Por supuesto que no lo le√≠ sin embargo. Deber√≠a haber pedido un informe de libro, ya que estoy pensando en ello.
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
My sister loves this book! I haven't stopped reading it to her every night!! She's four and very picky when it comes to her nightly stories! A definite keeper!
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
I am 22 years old and I have a huge Scooby Doo and I still hug it here and there! It's just too cute not to read, see or love it. :) I hope you to too!
Ashley A.
Land o lakes , FL
Scooby is my dad and brothers favorites I watched the show as a child and read a couple books and owned a lot of VHS movies my favorite is the witches
Lori E.
Anniston, AL
This was my son's favorite magazine subscription when he was younger! He got it from ages 5-8. We loved the puzzles and all of the fun pages!
Brenda C.
Favorite character? I always loved daphne.
Brenda C.
Do you like scooby doo?
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Who else has like every movie in VHSūüėā
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
Which is better? scooby doo or scrappy doo?