BY NONE #23 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - The Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? series allows you to hop aboard the Mystery Machine with Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Fred and Daphne and travel along as they uncover the truth behind haunted houses, ghosts and goblins and all sorts of other mysteries! All ages. see more...

• Does anyone else think Shaggy and Scooby were 70s stoner ...12 Answers
  • Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? Such a catchy song lol28 Answers
  • What ages is this book for?13 Answers
Vantrice T.
troy, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Scooby Dio is one of my all time favorite cartoons. I will watch it anytime, day or night. Being able to read the comic version of some of my favorite episodes is awesome. I'm glad I can get a whole subscription.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
My daughter loves scooby doo. She prefers the older ones over the newest ones. She thinks scooby is halarious. I think she loves the suspension every episode has of who the monsters are. I always watched it has a kid too and loved it, i even read their books. Scooby is one of the best tv shows out there ♡
Stephanie V.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved Scooby-Doo growing up and I still do. I loved the personalities of Fred, Daphne, Scooby, Shaggy, and Velma. It was always funny how Scooby and Shaggy would always end up investigating the sketchy places, and how Velma could never see a thing without her glasses. The cases were always interesting and it was always fun to guess with my sister who was responsible for the crime and see who was right at the end of the episode.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
This is my favorite cartoon of all time love Scooby Doo I have seen all of them the new and the old it's original watch on nick at night when ever they bring it on the cartoon network my favorite can watch anytime. and also love the book and magazines.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I love Scooby-Doo, so when my kids at the boys and girls club wanted me to read this I was all for it! It's an easy read so I can usually get two in within 20 minutes! Now we read every Friday!! I found about 20 of these books just around goodwill stores!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
I have loved scooby doo since I was a little girl. I even used to have a subscription, which was very expensive but we could such cool toys and books. I can't wait until I have a kid and I read those books to them. It's a must read.
Katie O.
Bullhead City, AZ
My childhood cartoon was scooby doo , i dont know if I haven't seen an episode. I'm positive I've seen them all, this was like the best cartoon to me and Cartoon Network has ruined its reputation with the newer cartoons
Tracey W.
Scooby Doo and the mystery solving gang are always having such crazy adventures. Scooby Doo and Shaggy add some comic relief. These books are fun to read and to see if you can find any clues and solve the mystery along with the gang. I recommend you read with your children or get the books for them to read.
Sam C.
I have always loved this show ever since I was little. My sister and I used to love watching this together and now my husband watches it with me sometimes. It was always just a good show. Especially the movies about zombies and witches.
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
The Scooby-Doo cartoons were everything to me as a kid. I used to come home from middle school with my apples and peanut butter and crank Cartoon Network, those were the days
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
Who is your favorite character on the show ?
Lupe S.
Leakey, Texas
Will a 1st grader be able to read this book?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? Such a catchy song lol
Seema T.
Parsippany, NJ
Does anybody remember the scooby-doo fruit snacks ?
Ashley S.
Is this book worth the time?