BY NONE #26 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - The Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? series allows you to hop aboard the Mystery Machine with Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Fred and Daphne and travel along as they uncover the truth behind haunted houses, ghosts and goblins and all sorts of other mysteries! All ages. see more...

• Does anyone else think Shaggy and Scooby were 70s stoner hippies ...12 Answers
  • Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? Such a catchy song lol28 Answers
  • What ages is this book for?13 Answers
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
My daughter loves scooby doo. She prefers the older ones over the newest ones. She thinks scooby is halarious. I think she loves the suspension every episode has of who the monsters are. I always watched it has a kid too and loved it, i even read their books. Scooby is one of the best tv shows out there ♡
Stephanie V.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved Scooby-Doo growing up and I still do. I loved the personalities of Fred, Daphne, Scooby, Shaggy, and Velma. It was always funny how Scooby and Shaggy would always end up investigating the sketchy places, and how Velma could never see a thing without her glasses. The cases were always interesting and it was always fun to guess with my sister who was responsible for the crime and see who was right at the end of the episode.
Brittney Q.
Wellston, OH
I loved Scooby Doo as a kid and can't wait until my daughter is born so I have a reason to read and watch the stories and episodes again! I love the whole "gang" each Character has something unique to offer to the group and the story behind the mysteries they solve is a good message to young readers and viewers everywhere!
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I loved scooby doo as a kid. It was a really cute tv show and really got my mind wondering. I remember being little and dad would turn it on and lay down with us to watch it while mom was working. We bonded over this tv show that and the three stooges lol. I loved this show! Mystery solved
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
This is my favorite cartoon of all time love Scooby Doo I have seen all of them the new and the old it's original watch on nick at night when ever they bring it on the cartoon network my favorite can watch anytime. and also love the book and magazines.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I love Scooby-Doo, so when my kids at the boys and girls club wanted me to read this I was all for it! It's an easy read so I can usually get two in within 20 minutes! Now we read every Friday!! I found about 20 of these books just around goodwill stores!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
I have loved scooby doo since I was a little girl. I even used to have a subscription, which was very expensive but we could such cool toys and books. I can't wait until I have a kid and I read those books to them. It's a must read.
Katie O.
Bullhead City, AZ
My childhood cartoon was scooby doo , i dont know if I haven't seen an episode. I'm positive I've seen them all, this was like the best cartoon to me and Cartoon Network has ruined its reputation with the newer cartoons
Tracey W.
Scooby Doo and the mystery solving gang are always having such crazy adventures. Scooby Doo and Shaggy add some comic relief. These books are fun to read and to see if you can find any clues and solve the mystery along with the gang. I recommend you read with your children or get the books for them to read.
Lydiah D.
I love scooby doo this series of movies and books and the tv series has been a love for me. Very funny scooby and shaggy are my favorite characters they are so funny and I totally recommend this book.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
Who is your favorite character on the show ?
Lupe S.
Leakey, Texas
Will a 1st grader be able to read this book?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? Such a catchy song lol
Seema T.
Parsippany, NJ
Does anybody remember the scooby-doo fruit snacks ?
Ashley S.
Is this book worth the time?