BY SCONZA

The World Famous Outrageously Hummungeous Jawbreaker. A real licker!  with a diameter of 3 3/8 .  More than a mouthful! Each humongous jawbreaker weighs in at about 1 lb!  It won t fit in your mouth. You have to hold it to lick it.  Solid jawbreaker the absolute largest jawbreaker you ll ever see! jawbreakers with psychedelic colored speckling. Colorful and huge. Psychedelic colored speckling. More than a mouthful The MegaBruiser® is bigger and better tasting than the brain of the African red tail monkey! Megabruiserphobia is the fear of incredibly large jawbreakers! The MegaBruiser was once used as a regulation baseball, but was. see more...

Tia H.
Tia H.
I can't believe i used to eat these! I loved them. My favorite part was when I'd get to the center and there was gum in it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
My friends and I used to eat these when we were young....now they just scare me. Are these really safe? They do taste good.
Raven N.
Raven N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
You'll lick your tongue raw trying to finish one of these. I used to love them as a kid, but they were way impractical to eat and not very sanitary. All in all, I consider these a fun novelty but not something to buy on a regular basis.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
These are okay. I have had a couple of these growing up and it is definitely a candy that lasts a long time due to how big they are. However since they are so big and it takes forever to finish I feel they are not the cleanest candy after sitting out. With the bacteria from the environment, I don't feel like this is healthy to continue eating after your first round of licking it and giving a break until next time.
Adriane M.
Adriane M.
I like the flavor of this jaw breaker, but the size is just way to big. I get tired of it long before I'm even halfway done with it.
Heather P.
Heather P.
I would get these every Christmas growing up! Just thinking about it now grosses me out! It takes you days/weeks to eat it. Kept it in a sandwich bag,but the spit just sits there until you eat it again! Your tongue gets sores on it from licking it so long! Small jaw breakers are fine. Don't think I will ever buy a big one again!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
I used to get these when I was younger. Yes, they take forever to finish. It's not meant to be eaten all of once. Not sure how to describe the flavor. It's sweet yes, but doesn't taste like sugar per say.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
I remeber always wanting these as a kid but never once did I finish one. It is just too big and it gets all over your face.
Trista R.
Trista R.
Bluefield, WV
I can remember these as a kid. I just had to have it. Then once I had licked it all I could, I would seal it up to save it. I cannot remember ever finishing the whole thing.
Kateland H.
Kateland H.
Stanford , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ahh! i ate these so many times as a kid. i loved the taste but they were just too big, they were very messy and took me a week to eat.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone ever finished one?
Rose G.
Rose G.
Can you still buy these? And where?
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
Have you ever actually finished one of these giant jaw breakers? And if so, how long did it take you?
Megan J.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Did anyone ever want one of these but never got to get one?